I am having problems with WiFi

So yesterday my netduma decided to start acting weird with the wifi. The wifi completely stopped working yet on lan everything was working fine. I factory reset and still did not work, I even powered it off for 1 minute and nothing. Wifi work around works but I never had that on, but I be having the wireless devices drop off the wifi or not getting Internet. It just works for a little bit. But if I tick off wifi work around it does not work at all...

Is you're R1 close to anything else electrical like a landline base station?

Also, just out of interest are you using any Apple Mac devices or any devices with USB3 / C connection?

No, it's been on the same spot for 6 months and this just randomly started yesterday. Nothing new has been added or anything that can interfere. We don't own any apple device.

Have you tried another channel?

On the R1 interface go to settings /wifi and select a less used channel. 1,6 and 11 are the most used I think so try a different one.

OK buddy, it's 02.19 hrs here in Blighty and I'm a bit tired, Im sure Fraser will check this thread out later when he gets up or a few others will chip in with some ideas. 

Don't worry Im sure we will get ya sorted soon buddy. 

Sorry my suggestions aint worked for you. 

Just some other steps to try:

1.) Make sure you have WiFi workaround disabled. To do this go to "Settings > Miscellaneous" and un tick "Wifi work-around".

2. ) Use a WiFi analyser to find the least congested channel in your area. Then go to "Settings > WiFi" and choose the best one. 

3.) Ensure your wireless devices are not automatically connecting to your ISP hubs WiFi. You should turn off the hub WiFi - to prevent interference with the NETDUMA      WiFi and to ensure that all devices are connected to the R1 so Congestion Control can be used to eliminate local lag.

4.) In settings > WiFi change the security mode to PSK2.

It is rare but wireless devices near the router could be causing interference. If you have tried all the above steps and are still experiencing the issue move any wireless devices away from the router to see if the issue continues.