Is it possible to Backup R1 Config/Settings?

Just got my Netduma R1 completely setup and wanted to see if there was a way to Backup or save the entire configuration.Mostly want all my LAN Device customizations and UPNP rules saved, so I could completely restore instantly from Factory Reset.

However, I could not find anyway to do this. Am I missing something?

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

You can create your own profile and then export it so you can import it after a reset, this will save most settings. However, I don't believe it will save specific LAN settings. Now you have your settings saved though make sure you reboot from miscellaneous settings, this will save them.

Thanks Fraser. Is there a list of what is included in the Profile Backup?

I need to swap out the R1, with a replacement R1, and do not want to go through and completely reconfigure it.

When you create a profile, it will have checkbox options of which ones you want to save into a profile...

Everything that's there can be saved, everything else won't be saved.

post-7883-0-56422900-1485817635_thumb.png

Thanks for the reply. That is pretty disappointing, as it looks like the profiles really misses a lot of settings.

I need to replace my R1 as I received a unit from Amazon that was already opened and used. Thought I could at least configure it and then load the config on the replacement R1. Guess not.