I've lost my way

OK.. so after owning this router for over a year, I think I've tinkered and tweaked and changed things I shouldn't have.. maybe with things I don't fully understand.. I've got to the point were I'm questioning if it's doing any good now. I have terrible connection on black ops 3, I just want that snappy consistent c

Gameplay back.. can one of you guys over at duma, help me start from scratch? And optimise my settings and get it right for me? Thanks

Ahhh sorry for the delay, my son was born couple days ago.. Fraser I'm struggling to find any sort of computer for a lend and can't afford one atm.. is there anyway we can get this optimised? Maybe I could email you answers to any questions you have?

• Administrators

Congratulations!!! 

Follow this guide and follow the second method. Then PM me the information (I've sent you a PM to respond to with this info). Then I can take a look when I'm free and you don't need to be available when I check it. 

http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000022410-i-ve-got-a-1-on-1-booked-with-a-staff-member-what-do-i-do-