My suggestions for all my USA folk.

Take in mind duma settings will very for your, depending on location and ISP. So even the suggested optimal settings may still not work for your and now it BEGINS! The hunt for RED SETTINGS .....

This is were you will have to game and play with settings and tweak and repeat until you see what works best for you. Unfortunaly this was never mentioned when I purchased duma. It does work.... but the hunt will begin to find the right settings... 

Never assume there is the ALMIGHTY SETTING! It doesn't exsist!

This is war between duma software and your Location and ISP to see what works best! 

Take heed!

Take in mind duma settings will very for your, depending on location and ISP. So even the suggested optimal settings may still not work for your and now it BEGINS! The hunt for RED SETTINGS .....

This is were you will have to game and play with settings and tweak and repeat until you see what works best for you. Unfortunaly this was never mentioned when I purchased duma. It does work.... but the hunt will begin to find the right settings... 

Never assume there is the ALMIGHTY SETTING! It doesn't exsist!

This is war between duma software and your Location and ISP to see what works best! 

Take heed!

Sometimes the settings may vary from game title to game title also, and yes everyone's home network is different.The settings are a starting point and it's up to the owner to figure out if they want to tweak from there and find his or her optimal settings or leave it as is.But most have 1 bad game and start tweaking everything, then it starts running bad again and they switch the settings again.It's tough to get any consistency in your gameplay if the only consistent thing your doing is changing your settings.

And is it really that big of an issue to actually have to tweak some minor settings to get the most out of it, nothing is plug and play today, everything no matter what it is has to be tweaked,updated etc.

Sometimes the settings may vary from game title to game title also, and yes everyone's home network is different.The settings are a starting point and it's up to the owner to figure out if they want to tweak from there and find his or her optimal settings or leave it as is.But most have 1 bad game and start tweaking everything, then it starts running bad again and they switch the settings again.It's tough to get any consistency in your gameplay if the only consistent thing your doing is changing your settings.

And is it really that big of an issue to actually have to tweak some minor settings to get the most out of it, nothing is plug and play today, everything no matter what it is has to be tweaked,updated etc.

No, it's not a big issue. I have done plenty of videos on duma and promoting it at that hugely! One thing I had to do is tweak more than a few times after using default. That default setting duma suggest is that alone! A suggestion to start with. I have helped answer many who run into this problem on youtube that I personaly haven't seen asnwered on duma youtube or on forum, not to say it has. I give the same suggestion out as well as to yours. Settings will change per game title! that I know on my end especially with COD. Thank you for your response.

I think we all wish there was a setting that would work on everygame,everytime and get consistent gameplay, I know I do but maybe on duma 3.0. 

We'll get Iain started early... ;)

I think we all wish there was a setting that would work on everygame,everytime and get consistent gameplay, I know I do but maybe on duma 3.0. 

We'll get Iain started early... ;)

Exactly..... that is my point..... Example.. I have general default settings and tweaked cc just a tad to both 80% it worked great for me.. Game running smooth sure i die... but im mostly like 30+ kills and around 12 deaths sometimes higher Kills up to 50... under 15 deaths.. i say those are good games.. in hardcore at that... then days later not touching anything duma software acts like the setting is garbage like it forgot what it was doing for me... to my point .... everyday every game every moment on duma isn't guaranteed LAG killing machine cuz it's not. But it does work!  Which is why I say that is a form of inconsistency if a product your buying is promoted to help stop lag.... which it does but wasn't promoted to say its not a 100% lag killer there are days like i said it just garbage for me.. so many things can effect it.. does that mean duma is garbage no... but, i think many need to understand. Games differ for each setting like you said and location and isp and connections. all play a part.. what works god for Fraser in UK may not work good for us in USA example. Thats just facts.... I hope in new os there can be more of a consistency. I have went up and down with Fraser and his team on forum through the year lol.. trying all there settings u know what .... they all don't work it now only becomes a general rule of default to start from.. settings differ per location, game etc.... hence profiles... take that away and bet you many will complain they want settings for cod and destiny as they provided. Non of those settings work for me at all... I just hope things become a bit better.. but that will be so hard since even Fraser says theirs things they can't handle for one they in uk.... they cant control your isp issue if you in the usa lol.. that's a joke... but does it work yes! when it wan'ts to.. im still happy with it... just waiting for new update to see what can be controlled better.

• 1 month later...