BT HomeHub 5 with Netduma

Stealth_01

You could try a cheap HG612 modem ( I got mine for £17) to see if you get packet loss with it, if not its the HH at fault.

So after not being able to find the Huawei HG612 i opted to just use the ECI one that i had bought mistakenly before buying the HUAWEI model. Anyways Lo and Behold here are some results..

post-8592-0-73483800-1481972411_thumb.png

post-8592-0-57599700-1481972424_thumb.png

How is gaming, no frame drops? (remembering that Scorch has frame drops for everyone)

Use game chat and not party chat also as party causes frame drops and sync issues on xbox one at lest.

I feel like the latest update with IW has caused problems,struggled last night and even more so this morning,frame drops every where,I just ran a duma diagnosis and lost 2 packets everytime I tested around 7 times bad times so I've unplugged everything for more than an hour whilst I'm out and I'm trying a new ethernet cable when I get back in

Hey Ben mate, Google DNS is known to give bad results it is over utilized, test with ping plotter to twitter.com or .co.uk

Hey Ben mate, Google DNS is known to give bad results it is over utilized, test with ping plotter to twitter.com or .co.uk

Just got back in and plugged everything back,no packet loss after last few tests hopefully resolved or like you say just a few dodgy results from Google

How is gaming, no frame drops? (remembering that Scorch has frame drops for everyone)

Use game chat and not party chat also as party causes frame drops and sync issues on xbox one at lest.

Just had a few games now, feels alot better. Bullets actually register on BO3, not played IW much. Really despise the game TBH. 

Jist my 2 cents. I noticed frame drops on bo3 when I was using stock hard drive. Put ssd in it. Never seen frame drops again, same for IW. Had nothing to do with internet.

Ive had a Samsung evo pro 500gb SSD and i was still having issues. Since the modems been in its got alot better :)

Heres a game i had earlier..

post-8592-0-82007500-1482019466_thumb.jpg

Just had a few games now, feels alot better. Bullets actually register on BO3, not played IW much. Really despise the game TBH. 

Ive had a Samsung evo pro 500gb SSD and i was still having issues. Since the modems been in its got alot better :)

Definitely the HH, now a normal BT customer would of had to put up with that.

Archived