NetDuma Destiny Rise of Iron Frustration

Do you Xim? I do Xim. There's a few of us Ximmers around here.

Yes Sir'eee I'm a XIMmer as well!  I play pretty conservative (Mid Field) since I cant turn fast like some of the others but Xim allows me to at least have some fun.  :D

You can see my play style on youtube under thirdshadow, just add destiny to the search as I guess theres a band by the same name.  :blink:

• Administrators

Chive when I use these settings no other players show up in the geo-filter, did I miss something?

Just double check everything from here: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000022408-why-can-t-i-see-anything-on-the-geo-filter-

Fraser I have done that but what I noticed is when i set up the geo filter with just Xbox live is displays all the players and ping but when I set it up with Xbox live and advanced and add 3074 tcp/udp and both it does not display any ping or players 

Update: Got a chance to run a few games in public and private matches, and really enjoyed the crucible.

Did note that a one on one chat was blocked because of NAT issues, and when VPN is enabled loading the router main interface is super slow. Any suggestions?

NAT issues are related to the Geo-filter. If your filter covers only Europe and your chat partner is in the USA, you'll see a NAT error.

To resolve this, extend the Geo-filter to cover the globe, find your friend and add them to your Allow list. Then readjust your Geo-filter to your specs. Or just leave Geo-filter as global during that play session.

You'll need to disconnect from the current Destiny lobby and the PS4 Party, then reconnect before the NAT issue will resolve.

• Administrators

Fraser I have done that but what I noticed is when i set up the geo filter with just Xbox live is displays all the players and ping but when I set it up with Xbox live and advanced and add 3074 tcp/udp and both it does not display any ping or players 

You shouldn't really be using advanced to Geo-filter as you will encounter issues such as this. Just use the XBL service.

Tengo Los Mejores Valores Que PUEDE Tener en el Netduma de Destino:

1) Hostfiltering: 3074 TCP / UDP del tanto

2) Establecer dos hiperruta: Playstation Network y 3074 UDP de origen

3) priorización Dispositivo de reinicio

4) El reenvío de puertos:

TCP: 80, 443, 1935, 3480, 7500 a 17,899, 30000 a 40399

UDP: 2001, 3074, 9306 Hasta 9308, 35000 a, 50000 Hasta 60000 35099

TCP / UDP: 3478-3479

5) Desactivar UPnP

6) automática Activar DNS

En La Prueba bufferbloat dslreports 7) ASEGURESE de Que Tiene Una A +.

8) Destrucción sh * t de los Demás Guardianes

9) La risa de Sus Mensajes de enojo

Hi Chive972 I'm from Peru I like to play destiny that is why I buy netduma r1 and I follow your advice and they are very good I followed the forum in search of the best values ​​for the game where we manually put the ports of destiny for ps4

You can help me by sending your best current values ​​for the destiny game but in screenshot please thank you, greetings. 

Hi Chive972 I'm from Peru I like to play destiny that is why I buy netduma r1 and I follow your advice and they are very good I followed the forum in search of the best values ​​for the game where we manually put the ports of destiny for ps4

You can help me by sending your best current values ​​for the destiny game but in screenshot please thank you, greetings. 

• 2 months later...

Great just wanted to make sure!

Hey, welcome to the forum!

As Chive said above :)

Thank you Chive and tech! I will give these a try.

Still loving my NetDuma. Any news on future firmware updates that may have new profiles, just wondering how often they are released and if it is an automatic update or something I would need to do as they are released. This may be an easy already answered question and common knowledge. I'm still a fairly new user.... I appreciate all the support!  That a rare asset to find these days.

• Netduma Staff

Thank you Chive and tech! I will give these a try.

Still loving my NetDuma. Any news on future firmware updates that may have new profiles, just wondering how often they are released and if it is an automatic update or something I would need to do as they are released. This may be an easy already answered question and common knowledge. I'm still a fairly new user.... I appreciate all the support!  That a rare asset to find these days.

Thanks for the kind words, we appreciate it. DumaOS is a major software overhaul coming in a few months time; and it should be much easier to update with new profiles. Let us know if you have any more questions, and welcome to the forum!

Archived