Pingplotter - some help

Please could anybody look at my pingplotter results in the attachment and tell me if my connection is good. I'm getting terrible games in COD:IW. My connection is Fiber optic 100/100. Thanks in advance.

post-2729-0-70272400-1478631996_thumb.png

Please could anybody look at my pingplotter results in the attachment and tell me if my connection is good. I'm getting terrible games in COD:IW. My connection is Fiber optic 100/100. Thanks in advance.

So far... Nothing unusual and your Ping Plotter result looks nice.

Might change if you use Ping Plotter to measure the round-trip-time (ping) during a speed test.

Could you please do a quick speedtest at http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest and post both results ?

First from the speedtest itself (you could provide a link) and second a screenshot from the Ping Plotter during the speedtest.

But it's exactly what Buck Nassssty says, at the moment it could really be the game that has some lag issues.

The developer is probably going to fix that sooner or later.

Best regards, KayOneX-24.  :)

• Netduma Staff

25-40ms is a good ping - generally anything under 60ms shouldn't make your game experience any less consistent. You could try doing a ping-plotter test on a more congested website such as Twitter, which would give you more relevant results than the Google server for this. Otherwise though, it looks like the Netduma is doing its job, so it'd be worth keeping track of your ping results over a few more games and looking out for spikes / jitter, or anything untoward.

Archived