Having issues with Netduma, Please Help

okay this has been happing for a while but today im playing Infinite WarFare Beta and my netdume keeps knocking out my internet and and i go in setting to see whats going on. I notice that Cloud setting keeps showing thats it loading. I don't know what to do this keeps happing right now it happens when i play the Beta for a game or 2 then to knocks me out again. Pleas help me A.S.A.P. Thank You 

Can you provide us some more information Super?  This thread outlines some self help and some questions that you answer to help us get you the right person.  

http://forum.netduma.com/topic/11776-please-read-before-posting-a-support-thread/

What have you tried thus far?  Have you done any sort of reboot, either from the UI or by power cycling?  When did you first notice it start happening (you said a while now) and when did you make the discovery of the Cloud Settings loading?  Have you applied a Cloud update recently?  

yes i have done the reboot, from UI and from power cycling. I've notice this like a mouth ago or more. It happens to me when i play BOP's 3 even now and then and when that happen i reboot it to get it started again and it starts working for a while again. Now the new Call of Duty is out with Beta and i been trying to play but ever time i do i play like a game or two and it boots me out of my internet connection and when I'm looking on me NETDUME  on my laptop to see everything is working but i go to Miscellaneous settings and scroll down and i see clouding settings not work or trying to load or something and this happens to me everytime now and NO i haven't applied a Cloud update recently. I wasn't aware that there was one! Please Help would like to get this work really soon 

yes i have it connected like that, modem -netduma- netgear, i dont know what you mean by explain, all i can say by messaging yall is i'm playing I.W. Beta on my Xbox one, I play like two games then lags and i see that my bars are at one or red nobody is moving but me and i'm like again so i pull out of the screen play and it shows me that i'm not connected to the internet so i don't know whats happing. I'm using what my Service providers has on my modem there call Suddenlink here where i'm from. i will send you a screen shots here in a min if i know how! Thank you for responding

so why is it taking so long for someone to help me is there a number i can call to talk to someone with this issues! Please respond! I REALLY NEED SOMEONE TO  HELP ME 

Because the support staff are in the UK and it's 1am. And it's the weekend.

If you provide the info from the link that Dillinger sent you then we'll be in a better position to help though.

and yes i did go to that link that Dillinger send me that's how i got here with yall and i know yall are in UK and the time it is. My sorry about that but maybe yall need a number or somebody can take call's for the USA it would problable make things easier and i did this way earlyer messaging yall about this problem and im just getting responds about it. I'm sorry about the time

okay this has been happing for a while but today im playing Infinite WarFare Beta and my netdume keeps knocking out my internet and and i go in setting to see whats going on. I notice that Cloud setting keeps showing thats it loading. I don't know what to do this keeps happing right now it happens when i play the Beta for a game or 2 then to knocks me out again. Pleas help me A.S.A.P. Thank You

Do you have Allow auto feedback selected under Settings>Miscellaneous?

well i meant it kick's me out but this happen in the middle of the game i was playing Teamdeath match and like two mins in the game it like lags or something everybody is not moving but me and yes it puts me back in main screen but when i get out of the whole thing where shows me my games and apps on my xbox one it shows me that i'm not connected to the internet. No this is something else something with my netdume. yeah i think there is something wrong with Beta to i tried logging in and it wouldn't let me in it kept saying looking for profile!

yes i do!

Reason I say this is I was having the same issue with a different game and I kept getting kicked out.  And I was having the same issue as you were describing. So I unchecked it and I did not get kicked out any more. But I don't know why it was occurring. Maybe Fraser will take a peek.  Unselect it, reboot your router and let us know if it still occurs.  

Well the thing is it kicks me out of everything even my internet. Like I said when I go to my main screen on my XboxOne it shows me that I'm not connected to the internet when this happens but today it's been happen almost all day when I try to play IW beta and now when I go to play black ops 3 I can't find a game are the server's down or is there something wrong with my netduma. I don't know but if some one can please help me with this now what you say works I will try it Buck Nasssty I will try it. I think it's broken or something I might need to order a new one if y'all can't help!

I just want to say thanks a lot for helping me with all of y'all that are tried to help me and hopefully we can get it fix really soon. It means a lot to me that y'all are trying hard! Especially y'all in they U.K. Thanks a lot Staffs

Just a heads up. I have my geo-filter setup for the lowest ping host.  I do not care as much about geo-location because sometimes people near you may have crappy pings.  I have cable internet and I live on the east coast.  

RKo7piX.png

Archived