since i got the netduma i constantly get kicked out of destiney server

• Netduma Staff

I even disbaled geo filter becuase i dont need it when plauing destiny but it kicks me out a few times now from the main server any solution?

If the GeoFilter is disabled and you are getting kicked from the Destiny servers then I don't think it can be the Netduma as when the GeoFilter is disabled, the Netduma is kind of like a normal router as far as the affect it has on the game.

Could it be that your internet connection is dropping? Could it be the whole lobby that is losing connection or is it just you?

• Netduma Staff

Last 2 days around 3 4 times

Is there an error message that appears?

Is it possible to try it out using your old router and see it it continues to happen? Just to confirm, the GeoFilter is disabled in the game (so the button says 'enable')?

In two days to be kicked 3-4 times is no worry at all in my books.

I would rather be kicked than join a U.S lobby or Japan from the UK :)

• Netduma Staff

If it says enable than you do not have it switched on.

It would say disable if it was on.

Thats what we were checking :) The issue is that he was getting kicked from games even when the GeoFilter was disabled.

• Netduma Staff

Ok well if its disabled , then the duma has no control , like Crossy says. sorry fellas.

No worries man :) Maybe this could be something to do with the game. Only way to find out I guess would be for OP to try the other router and see if it keeps happening.

• Administrators

Hi gameukali,

If you have the Geo-Filter definately disabled then the router won't be doing any filtering. So any connection issues will be elsewhere I'm afraid. 

In terms of destiny, we are doing a session from 7pm Wed GMT to try get it working as optimum as possible. Jump in chat if you are available mate please.

Archived