PlayStation Plus prices to increase starting September

iAmMoDBoX

What's the turn around of delivery, I have a US PSN as my main even though I'm in Australia.

Edit: Says they're away, but it does say they'll honor their sales prices etc...

I bought from them in the past and got it within 5 minutes but since they're away who knows

You would think after chunking over all our cash for these downgraded gaming systems as compared to PC's for gaming they would give us these services for free. Makes me want to become a PC gamer. Only problem is my eye hand coordination with a keyboard sucks. Shut up Buck.

You would think after chunking over all our cash for these downgraded gaming systems as compared to PC's for gaming they would give us these services for free. Makes me want to become a PC gamer. Only problem is my eye hand coordination with a keyboard sucks. Shut up Buck.

I hear you there Buck,pay more get less...the new business model... :o

To be honest when I compare it to the amount of money I would spend on 1 night out, never mind my usual, its sod all for the amount of enjoyment I get from it.

But I am aware there are other people who have other thoughts on the matter.

To be honest when I compare it to the amount of money I would spend on 1 night out, never mind my usual, its sod all for the amount of enjoyment I get from it.

But I am aware there are other people who have other thoughts on the matter.

Agreed, but why the increase other than fuck you pay me?

We, the consumer, are to blame though... We keep buying no matter the price

I am definitely one of the people guilty of this,I knew I was gonna hate BO3 but bought it anyway.But to me buying a game is different that having to buy Playstation Plus as we don't have a option to game on PS4 without it.I don't ever play any of the download games on Playstation Plus,just buy it so I can play multi-player online.

No different really than Xbox,if you want to play online you gotta pay.

I topped up an extra 2 years earlier...

Now to find cheaper XBL and I'll top that up also.

Slickdeals... Always on sale there for about $35 USD not sure about Australia lol

Archived