Not finding matches bo3 ps4 question for you players...

How many of you play HC TDM in BO3 PS4?  The reason I ask is that I've noticed for a while now that the percentage of players in HC TDM is 10% of total players where it used to run 30% around the same as CORE TDM. Core is still up there at 30% but not HC TDM... This could be the reason, at least for me, that matches are far and few between.

It's always been like this but got to remember game is almost dead. Oct. It will be dead ad hell with betas, bf 1 and cod pre orders being allowed to play early. If you don't have season. Pass you always hindered as it won't party with people who do t have it. I have have no issues when I play with season pass people.

IMO there's not a ton a people playing the game right now,to many other things going on (gaming wise) or people are just tired of the inconsistent gameplay of BO3

You could also have your geo filter set too low hindering you finding people. Set it to 500 miles. If still having problems. You probably don't have season pass. I play hc tdm all day no problems finding games. Soon as someone wants to party without maps. It turns ugly. Sometimes 2 to 5 mins to get a match. Even then it's never a full game. Hope this helps

My issue with finding games came to a head a day or two after I posted with my issues so did everyone else.  I was glad it happened so it wasn't only me.  I have been playing since day one and am level 1000 with gold hero and dark matter, the game has seen a huge decline since the last few months.  Typically there were jsut as many Core TDM as HC TDM now it's gotten old and there are literally the same percentage of player playing HC OTHER as HC TDM. Yea we kick em if they don't have the map packs so generally everyone knows that and has it. 

Since manually updating the cloud settings I have played easily since. 

You can try changing ur dedicated server location. Wish they'd sticker Bo 3 picture of servers. Be easier

The GF shows all the servers as soon as you fire up the game and connect to multi player for about 5-10 seconds,you just need to be looking at the map.

Um I know this but some people don't or are slow and dont know how to take a screen shot.... I mean look at all the people who can't set up the router correctly. It's not hard for me but seems vast majority don't understand this. I'm just making recommendation to easier explain things to Um ignorant people. But thanks for sharing common knowledge I know. Good day friend

Um I know this but some people don't or are slow and dont know how to take a screen shot.... I mean look at all the people who can't set up the router correctly. It's not hard for me but seems vast majority don't understand this. I'm just making recommendation to easier explain things to Um ignorant people. But thanks for sharing common knowledge I know. Good day friend

You obviously feel your a genius compared to others from your posts.I would suggest easing up a bit and trying the less arrogant,less of a know it all approach,if your really trying to help people but that's not what it seems like your trying to do.but seems to me your just bashing people who have questions and the giving them smartass replies all the while letting them know how ignorant they are.

As I've said before this isn't that kind of forum and your not gonna keep bashing members who have questions and referring to them as ignorant.

Your starting to sound like a troll to more than a few people around here.

And your giving out bad advice but sorry to bore you with simple information that your obviously above,my mistake.

Um don't need to be bashed which you seem to be doing. Bad advice? Seems most people are copying my posts and recommending. Move along there. I make recommendations. Cuz I feel you ask a question to see what the level of knowledge the person you are trying to help is at. Ad I did tech support for years. I can walk someone through something without physically being there. You are making an ass of yourself. Have a nice day. Don't post about me anymore as I'll report. You thanks

Um don't need to be bashed which you seem to be doing. Bad advice? Seems most people are copying my posts and recommending. Move along there. I make recommendations. Cuz I feel you ask a question to see what the level of knowledge the person you are trying to help is at. Ad I did tech support for years. I can walk someone through something without physically being there. You are making an ass of yourself. Have a nice day. Don't post about me anymore as I'll report. You thanks

LMAO yeah go ahead and do that,report me.

When you tell someone not to use CC,that is bad advice.As that's kind of a big selling feature of the router and extremely useful to people with busy households network wise.

Seems like someone who worked in tech support for years would understand that.

This is just rude bro. Not bashing you but ease up a bit. If you know more than another and wanna help thats great! I mean really great and good for you . But not everybody understands the same stuff the same, what you are great at someone else may be poor at that but great at something else. Or perhaps they just missed a check box. I know I have made mistakes before and will do it again. Calling people slow and ignorant is not a nice thing to do. Or maybe I read this whole thing wrong and am mistaken!

Agreeing with u for sure. That's why I offer what my settings are and ask questions to see the persons tech level. As I stated. I dont assume you are stupid or ignorance till u say the netduma doesn't work. Or trash it as stated. Cuz netduma works flawless when set up correctly. Just went 10 games in a row with know silenced 50 plus kills. No score streaks 1 to 2 hit markers hc tdm. Duma works. Chicago server all day 17 to 30ms ping

Just an update but even with HC TDM showing 10-13% now a days I am seeing faster, more like normal, matches with test cloud #4.  I do still have the NAT issue but I normally don;t fire up the geofilter until I am in the multiplayer menu anyway, I started that way back when and it just became habit.  I'm not good data for the NAT/cloud test. lol  

**EDIT**  

After the cloud tests went up take a look at all of these Dallas based IDs I have been able to add to the ALLOW list.

post-9415-0-11445300-1471894485_thumb.png

Archived