TITANFALL 2 TECH TEST/BETA REVIEW - AVERAGE AT BEST!!!! Titanfall 2 Gameplay

MrTrakky

Hmm... Looks promising to me even if the review says it's something like average at best.

Might be a competitor for CoD though. We will see what the game will be like at release. 

Nice vid, bro.  :)

I don't think it'll even come close to competing with cod I personally feel advanced warfare was a more polished game and that's saying something

It's definitely not going to be a triple A shooter. It's more like a very good version of Blacklight Retribution. :(

We hope for the best though. 

PS. Kayone my friend. I'm visiting Berlin on Wednesday. So excited :)

Coming from a time when my new games had a few sprites on screen, this is a lot of fun and two weekends free to play.

Pilot v pilot is a load of fun fast frenetic, the spawns highlighted on the map and a glow around enemy's adds for fast action, its great.

Trakky you played it just like a cod map no wall running or grapple or any of the cool stuff! Thanks for the video. But I think you're on the wrong track this time! Lol cheers bro

One of the few games I recorded with a full lobby and all that wears off after 30 minutes it'll never been cool when you're sick of AW and that's fine but many will disagree with you 

It's definitely not going to be a triple A shooter. It's more like a very good version of Blacklight Retribution. :(

We hope for the best though. 

PS. Kayone my friend. I'm visiting Berlin on Wednesday. So excited :)

Hi buddy. How are you? Long time no see.  :) 

I hope you have a nice time in Berlin... So many things you can do there: partying, dancing, sightseeing and much more.  :)

I can remember back in the days when I was still a child and visited Berlin for the first time that I had the feeling to get lost in that big city.

If I wouldn't live so distant then I would jump into the next train to Berlin and we both could make a community meet-up.

But if you are once on the east cost (baltic sea region) of Germany, then please let me know.  :)

Archived