Wifi does not Work

After weeks and weeks of waiting, I got my Netduma back. It was sold out where I send it back for repairing. The reason I had to send it back was, that the R1 lost Internet connection after a short while. Via ethernet and wifi it didn't matter. 
And now that I have it back, all my wifi devices, such as mobile phones, tablets and my laptop, keep losing the connection. I can't even access the Netduma dashboard via 192.168.88.1 with these Devices. Only a restart of the router fixed this problem, just to appear again a few hours later. 

Internet via Ethernet works fine.

What I have tested so far,

- Wifi workaround is unticked.

- I used a wifi analyzer and changed the channel. I am now the only one in my area using this channel.

And since i read quite a few topics with people having the same issues, I think this might be a problem with the router itself. 

I'm very upset, that after all this time of waiting, my new R1 seems to be broken again.

ok, forst of all try and check any other routers in your vacinity arent using the same wifi channel. A good program to try is acrylic. if theres other on the same channel change the channel on the duma.

Also could you try it with workaround ticked, some people require it to be ticked and others unticked.

Make sure that the router is not in close proximity to other electronic devices such as telephones, phone bases microwaves etc.

Archived