throttling internet

Yes and it's quite annoying. I've tried the throttle bs. It's not worth it. Having to change everytime you need your full upload. With comcast or any use thats close to 100/20 speeds. I could never get down to 300kb/s for proper cod throttle. Lowest was 1000 at 10 percent. Which the net Duma won't let you go under. Plus you can not play in a party or party chat doing this. Can't host. Will get kicked from party's if you try. Not worth the headache when I tried. Didnt improve my game as much as I thought. Picking up some kontrol freaks will improve your accuracy with recoil tho.

Yes and it's quite annoying. I've tried the throttle bs. It's not worth it. Having to change everytime you need your full upload. With comcast or any use thats close to 100/20 speeds. I could never get down to 300kb/s for proper cod throttle. Lowest was 1000 at 10 percent. Which the net Duma won't let you go under. Plus you can not play in a party or party chat doing this. Can't host. Will get kicked from party's if you try. Not worth the headache when I tried. Didnt improve my game as much as I thought. Picking up some kontrol freaks will improve your accuracy with recoil tho.

. Thanks for the info.

Keep your up and down sliders relatively high and then just give your device a low percentage in the device prioritisation with unticked shared excess to stop the whole network being affected.

Throttling makes no difference. Ping is King. :)

Hmm not sure about this lol, Im using 5mb down and 0.8mb upload atm and its playing so much better than if i wasnt throttling. went 58-0 and 38-0 yesterday with back to back nukes  :) and yes ping is king for the most part.

People don't seem to understand your upload and download doesn't matter it's how your network utilizes it. I'm sure if you watch your data monitor you'll see cod bo3 uses only 3kb/s up and down. You can have fastest or shittiest speeds. As that does not matter and you really can see that with this router. Sad people still don't understand this. Distance from server and of course that is where ping or hops come into play. Speed of your internet does not matter in cod. Never has. I can make my connection 56k. Connect to Chicago server and play just fine. Used to do this in cod ghosts BUT, you can't party or voice chat with a horrible upload. As voice chat pulls A lot of bandwidth, more than bo3 multiplayer.

It is just like when ppl do 58 n 0, blah blah. 9 out of 10 it's from a score streak stack or camping in corner or jus very bad players on other side. Sad thing is people try to push this with the router marketing In YouTube videos. I was doing games like that before the netduma, all day long. But the netduma has improved ping in games, solid 30ms across board but most of all. Rarely takes 5 bullets with msg in hardcore to kill someone. 1 or 2 at close range. Especially using vmp. Hit markers for days. Netduma fixes that. Net Duma will not make you a better player. So many fail with that. Also forget there are people still using Titan one, xim, etc. Net Duma, perfect ping blah blah you will always lose vs someone using those. And no they will never be banned. Unfair advantage, yes. Netduma most legit way you can go for now.

It is just like when ppl do 58 n 0, blah blah. 9 out of 10 it's from a score streak stack or camping in corner or jus very bad players on other side. Sad thing is people try to push this with the router marketing In YouTube videos. I was doing games like that before the netduma, all day long. But the netduma has improved ping in games, solid 30ms across board but most of all. Rarely takes 5 bullets with msg in hardcore to kill someone. 1 or 2 at close range. Especially using vmp. Hit markers for days. Netduma fixes that. Net Duma will not make you a better player. So many fail with that. Also forget there are people still using Titan one, xim, etc. Net Duma, perfect ping blah blah you will always lose vs someone using those. And no they will never be banned. Unfair advantage, yes. Netduma most legit way you can go for now.

I actually dont have the netduma connected to my console atm i was merely saying that the hit detection was superb when i throttled down a little bit which is what this topic is kind of about

Archived