Question...

wow. you've got to love ISP helpdesks

LOL,yeah CB I was kinda at a dead end but still haven't got the issue resolved.Might try and run a few games and see if there is any change it the way BO3 plays,but then again how could I tell if it was running like shit... :D

LOL,yeah CB I was kinda at a dead end but still haven't got the issue resolved.Might try and run a few games and see if there is any change it the way BO3 plays,but then again how could I tell if it was running like shit... :D

Zen and I played a bit over the last couple of days and lobby connections (others in the lobby) seemed totally hit and miss. We still won most games of course :ph34r:

But I honestly think it's got to the point now where the player base is significantly depleted (and there may not have been a huge number to begin with) that it's just going to be like this now until the next game launches (or they drop the dedis and it goes fully P2P).

I've resigned myself to the fact that some games will play great and some games will be pants but I know my connection is fine and there's nothing more I can do. If it drop laggers in with me then I've just got to hope that they are rubbish at the game because there's nothing harder to shoot that a laggy player that knows how to move and how to shoot back.

Hope you get you ping issues sorted soon

Archived