PS4 not recording full 15 minutes of bo3 gameplay!

maazsk97

Does anyone else has this issue? Whenever i press the share button after a good game to record my gameplay it only captures the last 2 minutes or just 30 seconds of that gameplay. I never had this problem with Ghosts or AW or any other game in general this bs only happens with bo3. I have also noticed that whenever i press the ps button to bring up the interface its really slow and laggy when bo3 is running while this never happens with any other game. The amount of bs this game has is more than the bs in every other CoD combined.

Does anyone else has this issue? Whenever i press the share button after a good game to record my gameplay it only captures the last 2 minutes or just 30 seconds of that gameplay. I never had this problem with Ghosts or AW or any other game in general this bs only happens with bo3. I have also noticed that whenever i press the ps button to bring up the interface its really slow and laggy when bo3 is running while this never happens with any other game. The amount of bs this game has is more than the bs in every other CoD combined.

Look Here :

OMA200Y.jpg

Look Here :

OMA200Y.jpg

Yeah it is set to 15 minutes but i can't record the full 15 minutes of bo3 gameplay. As i have said bo3 is the only game i have this issue with every other game i can record flawlessly. Thanks for the help.

Yeah it is set to 15 minutes but i can't record the full 15 minutes of bo3 gameplay. As i have said bo3 is the only game i have this issue with every other game i can record flawlessly. Thanks for the help.

Maybe your HDD is full try deleting some stuff, let us know.

Maybe your HDD is full try deleting some stuff, let us know.

Its not full yet i still have 17gb left i have soo many digital games and they are like between 20-50gb each. I will soon be upgrading my HDD but anyway this is an issue with bo3. I tried to record bo3 today and it didn't record the full 15 minutes after that i played some aw and it recorded the full 15 minutes flawlessly.

Its not full yet i still have 17gb left i have soo many digital games and they are like between 20-50gb each. I will soon be upgrading my HDD but anyway this is an issue with bo3. I tried to record bo3 today and it didn't record the full 15 minutes after that i played some aw and it recorded the full 15 minutes flawlessly.

Thats weird , i would delete the game and all BO3 stuff and reinstall, might work :)

Thats weird , i would delete the game and all BO3 stuff and reinstall, might work :)

I did that once but it didn't work. I feel like bo3 is the most broken CoD out of all the other CoDs. It just doesn't feel smooth for some reason like i see alot of bugs and wtf moments in this game and sometimes it feels like its running on 30fps for a few seconds sometimes it just crashes during host migration and hit detection is not as solid as IW CoDs. I never had such issues with AW or Ghosts. Even on ps3 only bo2 froze sometimes even bo1. It looks like an issue with Treyarch their games never run like IW or SH CoDs. IW CoDs are not the best but they run like butter. The damn game slows down the ps4 interface and other apps. I feel like this was related for some reason. Maybe bo3 also screws up the PS4s recording app?

Have a look in theatre, the entire game will be recorded there but you wont get all the scores popping up everywhere all the time or name tags etc.

Can't record it from theatre too same issue.

Happens to me ALL the time... Go and delete all the recordings for that game and it will work. I think only a certain partition size is made for recordings and once its nearly full you get these broken clips.

This started happening to me about a month ago. I would either save at the end of a game, or double tap at the start then save at the end, but it would only record 10 seconds up to around 2 and a half minutes at most. Combined with the theatre mode bug (where the end of the game was cut off) and I was having a really hard time saving entire games to upload.

I contacted @AskPlayStation on Twitter and they suggested clearing my notifications list (upload/download) but it didn't help. I also tried setting video length to 10 minutes instead of 15. Again, no joy... just really short clips.

What I noticed is that I have to now double tap at the start of a game, then DOUBLE TAP to save. Double tapping while recording used to simply discard what had been recording and start a new clip, but now it saves the video. I'm getting full length videos again :)

The only catch is where before you didn't need to manually start recording before saving, you now have to double tap to start recording if you want to be ready in case you have a game worth saving lol

Just double tap while the map loads and then double tap again when you want to save :)

• 1 month later...

Archived