Cannot connect to PSN

Hello Everyone

I got my Netduma router today. I setup it all up and it was quite easy.

Everything is working fine but when i go on my PS4 it will not connect to the PS Network.

I have tried doing the test connection on the PS4 and it passes everything but the PS Network, which it fails on.

I have followed the guide which fraser sent me in the online chat.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks 

• Administrators

Hey, welcome the forum!

Can you ensure the console is connected via automatic network settings please. Also can you take a picture of your entire Host filtering page.

How are you connected, via wifi or ethernet?

I don't know if this is related but disable your geo filter before signing into psn.

Thanks for the Advice but i have tried that and its still not connecting

So if you plug the PS4 into you ISP modem/router does it connect to PSN ?

Unfortunately i cannot test this. because PS4 is upstairs and the router is downstairs.

Just a Brief description of my setup, I have my SuperHub2 in Modem Mode and that connects to my Netduma Router.

My Netduma has my server, Two Nas drives and my 24 Gigabit switch connected to it.

I have ran Cat 6e everywhere in my house and i have Ethernet Ports on the walls in every room. Which i have my PS4 connected to one.

Unfortunately i cannot test this. because PS4 is upstairs and the router is downstairs.

Just a Brief description of my setup, I have my SuperHub2 in Modem Mode and that connects to my Netduma Router.

My Netduma has my server, Two Nas drives and my 24 Gigabit switch connected to it.

I have ran Cat 6e everywhere in my house and i have Ethernet Ports on the walls in every room. Which i have my PS4 connected to one.

So your saying everything else works ? also can you connect to the internet on all other devices running from the Duma ?.

Are you with Comcast and use a Xfinity Router ?

Are you with Comcast and use a Xfinity Router ?

No thanks for your help.

I have sorted this issue now by port forwarding the psn ports

No thanks for your help.

I have sorted this issue now by port forwarding the psn ports

On the Duma do you have UPNP ticked ? that should open the ports and also make sure your Duma is in your ISP DMZ. Well if you got it working then happy gaming :).

On the Duma do you have UPNP ticked ? that should open the ports and also make sure your Duma is in your ISP DMZ. Well if you got it working then happy gaming :).

I have upnp ticked

dont think its anything to do with duma had this issue earlier same as my mate who has no duma. u need to go to settings on ps4 the playstation network account management and sign in from there sorted it for me and my mate

Archived