Intro

• Administrators

The Geo-Filter requires us to do a bit of work to make games compatible. In this forum we will have a thread per game, in that thread people who have the game can assist the Netduma team in making it compatible.

Please search for your game first before making a new thread. 

Supported Games

• CoD - Xb1, Xb360, PS4, PS3, PC*
  • Fifa15, Fifa14 - Xb1, Xb360, PS4, PS3
  • Destiny -  Xb1, PS4
  • Halo MCC - Xb1
  • GTA 4 & 5 - Xb1*, Xb360*
  • Red Dead Redemption - Xb1*, Xb360*, PS4*
  • Max Payne 3 - Xb1*, Xb360*, PS4*
  • Halo 3 - xb360
  • Mario Kart - Wii-U
  • Smash Bros - Wii-U
  • CS:GO - PC (works for casual, for competitive servers are in clustered areas so not as useful)

* Platform & game tested by community not Netduma

• Administrators

The games are supported Ortiz, I haven't put them on the list as most people use the server guide instead of the quick start feature. 

• 1 month later...

I've tried Call of Duty and COD in the search box, but it doesn't recognize either one. Where do I go to read what others have said? I know the game's compatible, but I'm just wondering about others internal settings as far as LAN, WAN, and other settings like that, thanks!

• Netduma Staff

I've tried Call of Duty and COD in the search box, but it doesn't recognize either one. Where do I go to read what others have said? I know the game's compatible, but I'm just wondering about others internal settings as far as LAN, WAN, and other settings like that, thanks!

This is what I got when I searched for Call of duty :) You have to be on the home page of the forums and also, 'cod' doesn't search because it has to be over 3 letters I think.

The LAN and WAN settings can usually be left as they are unless you are having problems with your NAT or getting an IP through DHCP. The only thing you might want to change in there is to turn off DHCP and to also maybe set your own custom DNS servers - but thats all optional.

If I were you, I would concentrate on trying to get the best settings for the GeoFilter and congestion control as they are whats really going to make you game better. If you want to know how to do that then I suggest following the fine tuning guide :)

• Administrators

Hi BigD, the fine tuning guide Crossy posted has the fastest fine tuning settings. After that its more trial and error and different people have different preferences. 

Archived