Having to reboot my R1 daily

I've been having to reset my Netduma R1 daily now because of the Wi-Fi constantly dropping out and not being able to connect to the router. This has been happening now for well over a week and it's getting annoying.

I have many devices (5+) connected wirelessly.

Anything I can do?

Make sure it is not to close to other electrical devices such as cordless phones etc, make sure it is well ventilated or you could try another frequency.

The amount of devices connected shouldn't make a difference I have up to 12 connected at any given time

Check this link out. http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000022405-why-does-the-netduma-wifi-keep-dropping-out-

Also you may also try using security mode wpa-psk2 if not already. http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000028184-wifi-settings

Also check out bagsta suggestions.

I've tried another frequency and it's just as bad. It's in the place it has been for the last 18 or so months and it's been fine until recently.

It's well ventilated and everything.

I've also followed the FAQ.

Mine started doing this after about 3 months so I moved it a foot further away from the cordless telephone base around the corner and fixed ti to the wall and it cured it so it might be worth trying that even if it has been in the same place for 18 months.

I've been having to reset my Netduma R1 daily now because of the Wi-Fi constantly dropping out and not being able to connect to the router. This has been happening now for well over a week and it's getting annoying.

I have many devices (5+) connected wirelessly.

Anything I can do?

Uncheck Enable wifi workaround:

6ee15f63bb.jpg

Yep all my devices are unable to connect, it shows in the list of networks but just doesn't allow you to connect, it's not near the telephone base or anything.

Wi fi work around is unchecked. The internet still works for wired devices as my ps4 works ok when this happens.

Yep all my devices are unable to connect, it shows in the list of networks but just doesn't allow you to connect, it's not near the telephone base or anything.

Wi fi work around is unchecked. The internet still works for wired devices as my ps4 works ok when this happens.

Have you done a Factory Reset ?

Have just done a factory reset.

My setup is the netduma is connected to my BT fibre modem thing (not a home hub) but the open reach fibre modem.

Did the reboot sort things out.

Which security mode are you using? WPA-PSK or WPA-PSK2

Oh yeah you may try forgetting the network on your wireless devices and reconnecting to see if that helps.  I would try it on one and see if it stays connected when the other drop out to verify.  Hope this make sense.  :)

Archived