HELLO I HAVE AN ISSUE WITH MY R1 I DID SOME RESEARCH IN THE FORUM AND FOUND THIS  

Is anybody else experiencing random disconnects when connected directly to the Duma through ethernet?  I have two PS4s that I've tested and both rendered the same issue... I've tried 3 different ethernet cables, different ports on the router with no avail...  I just hope its not a hardware issue with the R1, I've only had it for about two months.  I first thought it was my port on my PS4 but like I said, I tested both my PS4s.  I stay connected when I'm on wifi but get disconnected wired. It disconnects me then immediately puts me back online, enough for me to get dropped from an online game (codAW).  Nothing else that is connected to the Duma is affected when this happens (wired nor wireless). I'm going back to default setting on the router and I'll report any changes... Any thoughts are apreciated, thx...

FRASSE PLEASE TELL ME WAT TO DOO PLEASE IM FUSTRATE

Does it actually say lan cable disconnected?

I remember having this problem on X1 with AW where it would boot me from the game mid game but I was still online... Try keeping the geofilter off and see if it persists?

Does it actually say lan cable disconnected?

I remember having this problem on X1 with AW where it would boot me from the game mid game but I was still online... Try keeping the geofilter off and see if it persists?

YES IS GOT ME CRAZY..I WILL TRY THIS 

hERE IS THET LINK I READ IT ALL I TRY EVERITHING THING IT SAID,,

http://forum.netduma.com/topic/1411-a-lan-cable-has-been-disconnected-ps4/

"UPDATE 06/14/2015: I've manually set the MTU in my PS4 to 1492 (I'm using a PPPoE connection) and since

I don't get disconnected."

"UPDATE 06/14/2015: I've manually set the MTU in my PS4 to 1492 (I'm using a PPPoE connection) and since

I don't get disconnected."

SO SINCE YOU DID THE UPDATE AND PUT SET YOUR PS4 ON 1492 USIN WIFE CONNECTION YOU HAVENT GET ISCONNECTED?

SO SINCE YOU DID THE UPDATE AND PUT SET YOUR PS4 ON 1492 USIN WIFE CONNECTION YOU HAVENT GET ISCONNECTED?

Not me, that was posted in that link you posted here and it fixed it for some people... Try it and see what happens

I was getting some weird issues about 2 weeks ago. Regardless of my settings, it would work work correctly.  I did a factory reset and it has been working great ever since.  It is just another option to try if you continue having issues.

I was getting some weird issues about 2 weeks ago. Regardless of my settings, it would work work correctly.  I did a factory reset and it has been working great ever since.  It is just another option to try if you continue having issues.

thanks wildcats i will try that if i need to

Archived