titanfall 2

daz

so who cant wait for this and whos still playing the first one?

for first time in years i wont be buying cod so hope this game is as good as it looks :)

so who cant wait for this and whos still playing the first one?

for first time in years i wont be buying cod so hope this game is as good as it looks :)

I played the first and found it great for about a month,it got kinda boring for me and I'm really hoping they sort it out in TF2,the game died pretty fast which was a shame because it played really really well for me

I still play the first since it came out and still love the game. I was never really into skins so it never bothered me. Having less weapons made me focus more on getting better at the movement which is the real fun part. Respawn listens to their fans and I am hopeful Titanfall 2 will deliver what the first was missing.

I too am not getting COD for the first time in years as well :) Proly will wait for the MW remastered to be available separately tho.

I still play the first since it came out and still love the game. I was never really into skins so it never bothered me. Having less weapons made me focus more on getting better at the movement which is the real fun part. Respawn listens to their fans and I am hopeful Titanfall 2 will deliver what the first was missing.

I too am not getting COD for the first time in years as well :) Proly will wait for the MW remastered to be available separately tho.

im still playing too while waiting for the second :) still love it

Taking the day off of work (it's a friday) so pumped. They intoduced the knee slide which is awsome and a grappling hook. Can't wait to see how the grappling hook works in a match.

I still play all the time, even part of a weekly match on Tuesday nights with a bunch of people who simply love to play the game. It's completely unpretentious. If anyone's interested it starts about 9pm ET, the more the merrier. If we get enough we do customs, if not we play variety pack. My gt is major masingil

BO3 is the game that made me want Titanfall 2 lol. I'm not joking... :)

Titanfall was boring to me, campers on rooftops, noob pistol that auto aims and can kill 4 people at a time, invisibility snipers on rooftops, stupid AI grunts that you'd spend minutes killing only to be found by human players on the map and get slaughtered by & a limited amount of weapons. These all annoyed me and after 5 weeks made the game too stale to bother with.

I'm all eyes on TF2 but I won't buy it unless they allow customisation, not just for guns and human players, but the Titans also.

I personally like that Vince Zampella listened to the audience and has a pilot vs pilot mode!

I hope it delivers and I hope it doesn't go stale too quickly but if Respawn release a game with the same issues from the 1st title then I see it going the same way.

I'm waiting for CODXP in regards to Infinite Warfare but I'll be buying Battlefield 1 so even if TF2 fails to deliver I'll be playing at least one EA FPS this year.

BO3 is the game that made me want Titanfall 2 lol. I'm not joking... :)

Titanfall was boring to me, campers on rooftops, noob pistol that auto aims and can kill 4 people at a time, invisibility snipers on rooftops, stupid AI grunts that you'd spend minutes killing only to be found by human players on the map and get slaughtered by & a limited amount of weapons. These all annoyed me and after 5 weeks made the game too stale to bother with.

I'm all eyes on TF2 but I won't buy it unless they allow customisation, not just for guns and human players, but the Titans also.

I personally like that Vince Zampella listened to the audience and has a pilot vs pilot mode!

I hope it delivers and I hope it doesn't go stale too quickly but if Respawn release a game with the same issues from the 1st title then I see it going the same way.

I'm waiting for CODXP in regards to Infinite Warfare but I'll be buying Battlefield 1 so even if TF2 fails to deliver I'll be playing at least one EA FPS this year.

Hey A7 I think you have an interesting point of view here, and I know you're an avid gamer. There is no question in my mind about your dedication to gaming in general. I'm just wondering where you're at on a couple of points. 

1st...Yes the Smart Pistol is the goat of Titanfall, and I hate it with every fiber of my being.  It takes 0 aiming skill to use, but it is also pretty easy to beat in a 1v1 scenario as long as your shots are on point. All it takes are a couple stray bullets to allow the pistol enough time to lock on. I think Respawn keeps the smart pistol because there can be a certain level of grace to its use.  When you combine the OP of the auto-aim lock, huge aiming reticle that takes no reduction in size while in motion and combine it with the parkour system; 1 player who knows what they're doing can shred their opponents.

The other thing I really dislike and feel like it's way OP in the nuclear eject.  If a well positioned nuclear eject can kill any opponent in it's radius, it should also damage friendly players. You see teams block opponent titans from fleeing the blast radius.  It's super cheese, but you have to adapt to that and soldier on, I guess.

TF1 has a pilot vs pilot mode. Its had that mode for over a year now.

Campers in every FPS game, why the hate for TF campers?  The thing about TF was it added much more of a 3 dimensional playing field with its movement mechanics, larger maps, and super high paced action.  its harder to know where you're going to get shot from because the maps were so large.  I can't even play COD multiplayer because it feels like I'm running through quicksand in comparison.  Any decent youtuber you watch who does COD videos knows the firing alleys and choke points. You can watch them move from choke point to choke point. Titanfall took a lot of that away with the parkour system and having such large maps.  

I was glad that there were a limited amount of weapons.  I can't stand pay to win, and the whole microtransaction system. IMHO it's a detriment to gaming because it allows the studios to give you just a taste of what is possible and then asks for more money when you're hooked...(Crack dealers, I say).  I do see how such a limited variety of weapons can be lame to people.  It doesn't bother me though.  The game had at least 1 type of all the flavors of weapons you get in COD.  The attachments were somewhat lame in comparison to what COD does, and COD's perk system is cool too.  Titanfall's burn cards were their answer to perks.

The AI are like the zombies in the Walking Dead.  Sometimes you have to kill them, but most of the time you just ignore them and focus on the living people as they're much more dangerous.  If you spent a lot of time killing AI without a silencer, you show up on the minimap...just like COD.  Best to stick and move if you're not using a silencer.

Cloak doesn't bother me either. As a pilot you can see a cloaked player.  If you're in a titan you have a huge advantage over a pilot on the ground so cloak makes sense.  What I thought Titanfall did perfectly (except relating to the smart pistol) was balance.  Every choice you make regarding your pilot loadout or titan loadout gives you advantages and disadvantages and it's up to you to determine what is acceptable to your playstyle.

I'm not trying to change your opinions A7 you know what you like and it's all good.  What's most important is keeping the sliders at 70/70 and being in hyper traffic, the rest is icing on the cake.  Battlefield 1 looks sick.  I'm definitely going to get in on that action too.

Archived