Destiny & 1.03.4

Guest Netduma_Iain

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Iain, i'm very interested of the fact that you can avoid dedicated servers (which give the worse connection on every game except battlefield) without being kicked of the lobbies.

Can you explain what will you do ?

Is it something you can change in the netcode ?

• Administrators

No I can't change a games netcode. I just want to figure out the optimum settings for destiny, I don't play it so I'd like to try different settings with you guys & you let me know the best ones please. 

• Administrators

no please don't downgrade the router, that is not supported. I know exactly what happended I'm just trying to find the optimum between the two as I think we can do slightly better than 1.03.3a

For the moment, i can play with strict mode off but there is still some guys with 56k connection :D

But to be very frank, the best games have played since i've got my netduma was on 1.03.3 .

Since 1.03.3a and 1.03.4, all games have some weird latency and we can't no longer use the strict mode.

But i know Iain works hard for us so we need to thanks him for his great work and support during all tests.

That work will bring the optimum firmware for Destiny and maybe make Iain a billionaire XD

• Administrators

ok great chive. I'll try move changes as soon as I can however we're in the process of moving next week and need to wait for Internet :(

E..That XBL fix is working great on ps4 what ever you did for me don't change anything i can play with stricked mode on with any geo filter setting although does need a little on and off enabling at certain filter settings during matchmaking when 6-12 players are in with some good timing but over all happy with this one mate.

PS hit detection so nice  B)