BO3 Enemies have "hardcore" bullets and Kinetic Armor all the time?

Just like the title says, on PS4 it takes me like 7-9 hit boxes to kill people with the AK, but they can kill me with 3-4 shots from a smg? what the is going on here, I have GREAT connection, A+ for BB and Quality.

Just like the title says, on PS4 it takes me like 7-9 hit boxes to kill people with the AK, but they can kill me with 3-4 shots from a smg? what the is going on here, I have GREAT connection, A+ for BB and Quality.

Post a video, recorded through the PS4 or capture device (not theater mode) that shows 7-9 shots hitting and not killing someone.

This just isn't true no matter how much it seems like it is, unless you're shooting them through a wall or some other 'cover' or if there are multiple enemies and you're sharing the 'hits' between them.

I believe a 'hitmarker' signifies that the hit has actually registered on the host/dedi (rather than just your own console) and the damage has therefore been dealt to the opponent.

You can't rely on what you see in killcam either, thought everyone knew that the killcam wasn't an accurate replay of events.

And you also can't usually tell for certain if any of the enemy bullets registered as headshots which would obviously deal more damage.

This just isn't true no matter how much it seems like it is, unless you're shooting them through a wall or some other 'cover' or if there are multiple enemies and you're sharing the 'hits' between them.

I believe a 'hitmarker' signifies that the hit has actually registered on the host/dedi (rather than just your own console) and the damage has therefore been dealt to the opponent.

You can't rely on what you see in killcam either, thought everyone knew that the killcam wasn't an accurate replay of events.

And you also can't usually tell for certain if any of the enemy bullets registered as headshots which would obviously deal more damage.

That's why when I play hardcore I laugh at my teammates who tell me the guns that 1 shot kill are giving them hitmarkers... BRM, XR2, Man-o-war are a few of my favorites to use.

That's why when I play hardcore I laugh at my teammates who tell me the guns that 1 shot kill are giving them hitmarkers... BRM, XR2, Man-o-war are a few of my favorites to use.

I only started playing HC last week to have a go at the the pistol longshot medals (for diamond).

I'd spent hours in TDM not getting longshot kills and then did all three pistols over 5 games.

Happy days  :D

Archived