My GeoFilter isn't working. Can somebody have a look at it please?

Hi everyone!

I'm having an issue where the hosts don't show up properly on the GeoFIlter. A few show up then it stops. Crossy had a look on teamviewer and took a screen shot of the console. He said that someone else who had posted in the Coal Mine. Could it be an issue with the newest version because I am on the new version (1.03.3).

It is taking avery long time to find games as well.

Please can sombody have a look at this for me. Crossy Said he would post the screen shot of the console on my web browser here.

• Netduma Staff

I helped Tanos in chat.

I noticed a coupe of things. When he searched, nothing came up on the GeoFilter. It just showed two hosts and then it stopped. I thought this was similar to A1pha's problem (he posted in Coal Mine) so I had a look at the console. The first time there was some very weird stuff there. It was like there was a virus injecting java script (unless Iain's registered the R1 up to some strange domains...lol). I then went to internet explorer, same issue but couldn't read console because it was in Greek :D

So I went back to chrome an then got a more normal looking console.

With Tanos's permission I have posted the screen shot of his console here:

424547b85f5d3c96a62755cfc76b27c6.pngAs you can see there seems to be something not quite right.

• Netduma Staff

Hm... Try doing a factory reset on it first?

The thing is A1pha did this and it didn't fix it. I didn't recommend it because I thought it might me easier for Iain/Fraser to take a look and sort it out. If Tanos it a go then its probably worth a try but I'm not sure if it will fix the problem (It didn't seam to do so for A1pha if they are the same problem).

Tvclassic is showing when its trying to connect looks to me it's either thats a browser extension thats messing things up or a browser hijack / redirect maybe.

• Netduma Staff

Tvclassic is showing when its trying to connect looks to me it's either thats a browser extension thats messing things up or a browser hijack / redirect maybe.

There was an even wierder console page but I didn't screen shot it. This was alos happening on internet explorer which I don't think Tanos uses and therefore I doubt has any malware or nasty stuff.

What I thoughts was wierd were the console errors below that. I didn't have those in my console when I load up the GeoFilter. :)

hi.. i am still looking  for game but nothing.. i afraid to make a reset cause the last time ididi it i delete everything in modem  and i send iy back by courier in netduma service to fix it. 

• Netduma Staff

hi.. i am still looking  for game but nothing.. i afraid to make a reset cause the last time ididi it i delete everything in modem  and i send iy back by courier in netduma service to fix it. 

I remember that happening. I think that was because you pressed the button on the back though? If you press the "Factory Reset" button in miscellaneous settings it should reset without any problems :)

i start to get disapointed ...in call of duty i cant find game with filter open and in the PRO 2015 i cant get in the server at all.

when i diseble the geo filter i find game in second in call of duty!!!

what else i have to do????

Guest Netduma_Iain

TasosP,

It means your filter is too small. If there are not players there or servers there the game won't give you a game. Read this please: http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=why_am_i_getting_booted_from_the_lobby_game

Also did you fix your original issue? 

What is Pro 2015 btw? I don't think the router supports that game therefore you have to disable the geo-filter when you play it.

Archived