Netduma set up help

Murdoch

I got my netduma today and have it connected but can't quite get an open nat. I have been following wiki instructions however it does not tell me how to disable geofilter? I am on Comcast Internet in Chicago area and also have my xfinity router hard wired to netduma than hard wired to ps4. Please help.

I think I got it. It says open nat on cod aw itself. Now I just need to research how to read the geofilter and what the deny and allow does and so on. I have my ping assist set to 26 miles to 700.

I set my home pin in Ohio (I'm in NY) and my distance about 750 miles. I also have ping at 50. As far as deny and allow I had one friend at a time come in my party and go into a private match, then added them from the map. Its easiest to do on a desktop for that portion. If you still have nat issues reboot in order (hard boot ) from the modem-router-netduma-system. Has to be that way. Make sure strict is ticked etc.

When you add or deny you have to type in a name for each one and it doesn't seem to give you a lot of time. That's why it's easiest that way (for me at least). Any questions at all just ask me and I'll help you the best I can. Or these other awesome people in here will.

Guest Netduma Fraser

On the Geo-filtering page, select your console/service. Once you've done that a red box will appear underneath. If it says 'disable' that means its enabled. If you click it it will then say 'enable' which means its disabled :)

Archived