Xbox one AW can't find games

doylebl

Is anyone on the east coast not able to find any games. I mean not even one. Did a connection test on the r1 and my internet is fine. Turned on the ps4 and found games right away. Checked and only one geo filter is on and that's the one for Xbox while I'm using Xbox of course. Check all my settings and nothing is changed

Guest Netduma Fraser

Are you seeing any hosts on the Geo-filter at all? Please re apply the auto cloud then go back to the Geo-filter and do a hard refresh Ctrl + F5 please and see if you can now see hosts.

Yes I had the same thing happen on PS4 yesterday, but I did find some deds on different game types ie S&D. Still hit and miss with the in game connection. Some of the player hosted lobbies had people with over 900ms pings, that cant be good for game performance :huh:

I just played a couple games. I had to disable the geo filter until it went into a lobby. I actually had several ddisconnections last night and one today as well. This is on xbox one. Hate to say it, but Ops 3 can't come fast enough. At least providing things operate more smoothly.

Not jumping on the wagon because I really enjoy AW when it's firing on at least 6 or 7 cylinders. But when it sh**$ itself it gets frustrating.

am in uk and cant find a game. 350 mile radius ping assist off and strict mode enabled.?????

turned strict mode aff and put straight in a game in usa 100ms ping 3 bar lol other team was all 2 bars...

am in uk and cant find a game. 350 mile radius ping assist off and strict mode enabled.?????

turned strict mode aff and put straight in a game in usa 100ms ping 3 bar lol other team was all 2 bars...

I go between 700 and 1000 miles. 350 is pretty low. I understand the population is probably more concentrated, but maybe you should open it a bit. I also put ping at 50. That's what Fraser suggested long ago and it seems to work well.

Advance warfare at the moment is shocking on both next gen consoles , me and my friends have netduma routers and its just unplayable :angry:

Xbox one AW is totally unplayable for me,I don't have fibre but have good speeds with roughly 25 ping but it's just diabolical,nothing to do with the netduma unfortunately it's just the game

Xbox one AW is totally unplayable for me,I don't have fibre but have good speeds with roughly 25 ping but it's just diabolical,nothing to do with the netduma unfortunately it's just the game

My problem exactly. I have fibre 75mb down 20 up and the game is horrible. pinging 25 to the servers and it feels like am half a second behind. Av tried EVERYTHING to get a constant decent game but every game is different. Hit detection is pathetic.

I get better games if i set home to the usa and get in games 80-110ms ping to host?????

Ghosts works fine even with only 2000 players online.

I blame the game not the duma, the duma has sorted the sharing of my line between my family.

My problem exactly. I have fibre 75mb down 20 up and the game is horrible. pinging 25 to the servers and it feels like am half a second behind. Av tried EVERYTHING to get a constant decent game but every game is different. Hit detection is pathetic.

I get better games if i set home to the usa and get in games 80-110ms ping to host?????

Ghosts works fine even with only 2000 players online.

I blame the game not the duma, the duma has sorted the sharing of my line between my family.

100% mate i totally agree,i read people had ipv5 enabled on there dumas so I've had it that way for a while now but last night I changed it back to ipv6 and rebooted the duma,it felt like my hit detection was working again and had loads of great games,coukd be all in my head but I was beasting last night again,anyway no need to worry tonight it's all about game of thrones xbox can take a night off

Doritos at the ready

Archived