Black Ops 1 is NOW AVAILABLE on XB1: Who wants to play?

Dillinger

In case you missed it - Black Ops 1 is now available on the XB1 backwards compat program.  Your previous discs should be playable later today, or you can download the game from the in game store.

IMG_0049.jpg

So, #DumaArmy, who is up for some lobby meet ups and some Chopper Gunner?  Let's get some Duma lobbies together for some throw back, boots on the grounds and incoming dogs action.

Please post:

Gamertag:

Game Mode:

Time you can play:

Oper Solo

TDM or DOM

Seattle

5:00 PST through about 8:00 PST weekdays / weekends sparringly

I've never played it but I will definitely be up for that and I will destroy you all because I have high bandwidth!

And I've upgraded my connection with high tensile fishing line (beats the string everytime).

GT: Colonic BooIVI

Game mode: Never played it so any, pref TDM.

Time: Whenever in the evening or the night times. Anytime weekend.

GT: major masingil

Game mode: any

location eastern time zone

Time: after 8 pm weekdays, weekends whenever but advanced notice is appreciated by my wife who likes to schedule my time for assorted maintenance projects; also whenever Boom is not on because he has a 100,000:1 KD 

assorted maintenance projects

also whenever Boom is not on because he has a 100,000:1 KD 

lol, maintenance projects. I can hear it now. "You're not playing that stupid game, haven't you got jobs to be doing?!"

That's why I used to keep mine in the shed (girlfriend that is, not xbox).

You missed off a zero. Even though I haven't played it, the servers just know in advance...

I'm so good at CoD that the SAS actually pay me to teach tactics and trash-talking.

I'm the one that trained our elite soldiers what to do when you're pinned down in a gunfight...

You've just got keep jumping up and down screaming 'Noob, eat my ball-bag!' and occasionally throw in something about their mother's personal hygiene to finish them off.

That's why they're the best.

I have to play several games with CB so I can experience what Fuzzy Clam gets out of gaming with me.  Namely me bitching about the fucker that just shot me in the back while holding up a corner of a building and me threatening to keep ball bagging him until his ears touch.  

CB's from the UK, and has no idea of the maps, so this is going to be awesome!

Oh yes, the invites will be coming....LOL

lol, maintenance projects. I can hear it now. "You're not playing that stupid game, haven't you got jobs to be doing?!"

That's why I used to keep mine in the shed (girlfriend that is, not xbox).

You missed off a zero. Even though I haven't played it, the servers just know in advance...

I'm so good at CoD that the SAS actually pay me to teach tactics and trash-talking.

I'm the one that trained our elite soldiers what to do when you're pinned down in a gunfight...

You've just got keep jumping up and down screaming 'Noob, eat my ball-bag!' and occasionally throw in something about their mother's personal hygiene to finish them off.

That's why they're the best.

Actually, I'm lucky, she games as well so she knows what's up.  What she doesn't know is the complete and true power of the R1 (insert evil laugh), and unfortunately there is no Steam Hyper Traffic lane, is there?  If there is, don't tell me.

threatening to keep ball bagging him until his ears touch.  

CB's from the UK, and has no idea of the maps, so this is going to be awesome!

Now this is an insult worthy of a messaging ban on Xbox, I'm having that!

UK yes but you must remember, it doesn't matter where in the world you are, my sack has unimaginable reach!

Much like Reed Richards.

Really want to change my gamertag to 'ReedRichardsBallbag' now (too many I know).

Actually, I'm lucky, she games as well so she knows what's up.

It must be heaven to have a Mrs that games, I've yet to experience this.

Unless 'how much can I f*ck you off?' is considered gaming. I've had to play that one a lot.

Sorry guys, ya'll won't be teaming unless ya'll figure something out that we didn't.  When bringing up the social menu to invite friends it says 0 friends online even though they are.   If you go into the actual xbox chat that you are partying it doesn't acknowledge that there is anyone to invite either.  Looks like we're solo on this one.

Sorry guys, ya'll won't be teaming unless ya'll figure something out that we didn't.  When bringing up the social menu to invite friends it says 0 friends online even though they are.   If you go into the actual xbox chat that you are partying it doesn't acknowledge that there is anyone to invite either.  Looks like we're solo on this one.

What?!  Ain't that some shit?!  I just want to run a few games of something I can actually play with these young bucks to show them I am not completely useless and I get no love from MSFT.

Always the Al's maid and never the Al.....

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/dirkpitt/images/8/8a/Capture.png/revision/latest?cb=20111009012300

Archived