signal loss

hi new to netduma so please be patient lol.....if i connect to my sky either wired or wifi i get my desired speeds,but as soon as i switch laptop and ps4 to the netduma my speed become so slow,im wired connection to ps4 and wifi for my laptop,i switch back to sky connection and my signal goes back up to normal,i have done the tutorial and watch a few other videos but nothing has helped me understand why im lost all my down and up speeds,please help cuz starting to think netduma is a waste of money

hi new to netduma so please be patient lol.....if i connect to my sky either wired or wifi i get my desired speeds,but as soon as i switch laptop and ps4 to the netduma my speed become so slow,im wired connection to ps4 and wifi for my laptop,i switch back to sky connection and my signal goes back up to normal,i have done the tutorial and watch a few other videos but nothing has helped me understand why im lost all my down and up speeds,please help cuz starting to think netduma is a waste of money

Make sure you are all set up properly to rule out that side then post your settings and im sure someone will help get your settings correct. Guide for setting up the Netduma with Sky http://forum.netduma.com/topic/2111-how-to-set-up-the-netduma-with-sky-fibre-sr-102-modemrouter/ also have you entered your speeds into the bandwidth section on the Netduma:

ba891ae465.jpg

yes mate,i run test first get my speeds which are fine,go to update bandwith then with in a couple of games my netduma signal is slashed in half

Like RADDY said when running tests make sure your CC sliders are set at 100 % or you won't get full speeds.

If your playing and you have moved your sliders to 70 up and down you shouldn't be getting full speeds.

• Administrators

What are your speeds? 

What is the current version of the firmware you're on? If on 1.03.6 allow it to auto setup for you once you've put in your speeds. Do you change anything before speeds slow? Make sure share excess is enabled on device prio. 

guys thank you so much for your help and support,have used all your little tweeks then ran a speedtest and have full power again so to speak........do i move the cc back to 7- or 100 still fine?

If you put on 70/70 it will stop others lagging you out when they use the internet whilst your gaming, if like me no one really uses it other than your self you could leave it at 100%.

Archived