Unable to find games! Getting disconnected all the time.

Hi,

I bought the netduma 3 weeks ago, and ever since then I am having major trouble to find games in BO3. I hardly ever connect to games and even when I disable the geo-filter, I still can't find any games. My NAT type is moderate and the location I am living in and set it to is Dubai, UAE, middle East. Before I had my Netduma I did not have as many issues with matchmaking, I would find 3 bars, but sometimes it is better to find 3 bars and play and never play to try and get 4 bars. I have set the geo-filter to 4000km without strict mode. I also cannot get the NAT type to open, no matter how many times I have tried. I have entered in multiple ports, setup my netduma into DMZ mode from my other router connected to the wall socket, and I have UPnP enabled.

Please help, I don't want to think that I have wasted my money on a router to wait for almost 1 hour to find a game, just to be disconnected in the first 4 minutes.

Thanks.

If you have portforwrd ports in Netduma..disable UPNP or if you want UPNP enabled...disable the ports you open...conficts may occur if you have both of them enabled.

Sorry but are you sure you make everything right?Etc...put R1 in DMZ....open the necessary ports in specific IP of your console and make console to have static IP?

If everything you do it right...try this....disable geo filter....power up your console...sign in..run game....and when you are ready to play..enable geo filter.

If you have portforwrd ports in Netduma..disable UPNP or if you want UPNP enabled...disable the ports you open...conficts may occur if you have both of them enabled.

Sorry but are you sure you make everything right?Etc...put R1 in DMZ....open the necessary ports in specific IP of your console and make console to have static IP?

If everything you do it right...try this....disable geo filter....power up your console...sign in..run game....and when you are ready to play..enable geo filter.

I had both UPnP and portforwarding on at the same time, is that bad? Also, when I delete all of my rules in port forwarding and make sure that the UPnP is the only thing active, I still have issues. Even though the UPnP has the port that COD is telling me to open. It has the port 3074 UDP registered to my PS IP and it is called Demonware mapping, but I still only have moderate. Currently the Netduma is in DMZ mode in my primary router, a TP Link router, and I have set the ps4 to a DHCP entry, making it have a static IP. I used that static IP to register the necessary ports for COD.

Sometimes may occur conficts if they are both enabled.3074 is the right port...if it says that you are moderate means that it is not open!

In "DHCP Lease" write your PS MAC and in the box write the IP that you want to take the PS....then you portforward the ports in this IP...in PS you must set up it manualy to take this IP.

First try  Zennon advice.

Archived