rubberbanding

Need more details. It could be many things like a server side issue or a networking issue on your side. Can you run Internet Diagnosis and post here so we can troubleshoot. You may need to use imgur to post if files too big.

• Administrators

I am having the same issue on xbox one . My ping is between 30 - 43 been like it for a few days now , id say 5 out of my 10 games im getting this problem

That seems like an okay ping. Is it jittering/spiking frequently? Ensure you're using congestion control and putting your console in hyper traffic as well.

Did Duma ping and came up with 12ms in diagnostics? Duma ping plays at 12 - 15 in game says 17-33 ms?

12ms is a good base ping. So the duma game ping itself is between 12-15? That's very good. You shouldn't be having any issues with that. Thats the best you can get given your base ping. 

Did Duma ping and came up with 12ms in diagnostics? Duma ping plays at 12 - 15 in game says 17-33 ms?

That's a IMO great base ping,unless you have jitter issues that's really stable. and low.

Archived