All tablets drop off of router while others don't?

It seems that the only devices in my house that are dropping connection are my tablets. My father claims that whenever he plays clash of clans on his tablets, it drops him for no apparent reason whatsoever while everything else in the entire house works fine. I also have a problem with my tablet too but i dont find it to be a big deal. I need some sort of answer ASAP because i cant deal with the constant complaining from family. I also have wifi workaround checked but that doesnt seem to help. I need help immediately with this lol. Any help appreciated.

It seems that the only devices in my house that are dropping connection are my tablets. My father claims that whenever he plays clash of clans on his tablets, it drops him for no apparent reason whatsoever while everything else in the entire house works fine. I also have a problem with my tablet too but i dont find it to be a big deal. I need some sort of answer ASAP because i cant deal with the constant complaining from family. I also have wifi workaround checked but that doesnt seem to help. I need help immediately with this lol. Any help appreciated.

Stupid question but have you tried it with wifi workaround off? Also what brand tablets are they?

two are iPads and the other one i think is an android. I'll give that a shot. If that doesn't work, any other ideas on how to fix it?

Make sure you're up to date on the router

http://forum.netduma.com/topic/11018-major-netduma-upgrade-now-available-v-1036/

And also you could try changing the wifi channel in the settings. Sometimes there is congestion in the area from so many people having the same wifi frequencies. I prefer 1 or 11, most consumer routers default to channel 6 so 1 and 11 are the furthest from 6.

alright, I'll see if that works. If that doesnt work, what else do you recommend?

Throw it out lol I don't know, but turning off wifi workaround or changing the channel should fix most wifi issues.

Use WIFI analyzer to see what networks are on which channels.   I have a few neighbors with wifi that uses auto channel and often jumps.   Some days my wifi channel is clear and other days it is overlapping.  When it is overlapping, I notice that I have more wifi issues (slow, stops, etc.).  I then change my wifi channel to one that is less congested.   

Archived