Constantly getting in games outside filters

Since this afternoon and doing the lataest update of firmware I seem to be constantly put in BO3 games on PS4 outside the host filter parameters.

I use a netgear router with duma plugged in and everthing runs from the duma (wifi and wired)

Please help its driving me nuts!

used the Wiki setup for under 50mbs Whats everyone's settings-miscellaneous tick boxes at?

post-718-0-70242900-1459983199_thumb.png

Since this afternoon and doing the lataest update of firmware I seem to be constantly put in BO3 games on PS4 outside the host filter parameters.

I use a netgear router with duma plugged in and everthing runs from the duma (wifi and wired)

Please help its driving me nuts!

used the Wiki setup for under 50mbs Whats everyone's settings-miscellaneous tick boxes at?

I would say reboot it and see what happens... But from the looks of it, you're not getting on hosts outside the range

I would say reboot it and see what happens... But from the looks of it, you're not getting on hosts outside the range

thanks Mod BoX

tried a reboot.... still the same can anyone share what should be ticked and not ticked in the Settings/miscellaneous? 

• Administrators

It looks like it's working perfectly from that picture. Can you do another picture with the map zoomed out and the top of the Geo-filtering page as well please.

Take a look here and see if you need anything enabled/disabled http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=misc_settings_definitions

Thanks Frazer

Can I ask... I live on the north east... If i set my home location as central UK... Is the host distance measured from my actual real location or the one I have set on the Netduma?

The reason I ask is that I seem to be getting a lot of game servers in Holland/Belgium... Distance wise they are probably closer than the UK server on the south coast. But are actually outside the range of the distance filter set as home on the Netduma

I would tend to agree doesn't look like your getting connected to hosts outside your GF range.

And if you don't already I would make sure strict is ticked on your host filtering page.

Agree with the above and I would re-iterate for other posters who may be reading this later to make sure you have 'STRICT' ticked and Ping Assist at '0' if you want to always connect INSIDE the Geo filter.

May take a while if your Geo Filter is in the middle of the Antarctica, so use common sense when picking a place to play with "local players".

• Administrators

Thanks Frazer

Can I ask... I live on the north east... If i set my home location as central UK... Is the host distance measured from my actual real location or the one I have set on the Netduma?

The reason I ask is that I seem to be getting a lot of game servers in Holland/Belgium... Distance wise they are probably closer than the UK server on the south coast. But are actually outside the range of the distance filter set as home on the Netduma

It's measured from where you place your location. 

If strict mode is on and PA 0 you won't get anything outside your radius.

Archived