Starting off in COD:AW

Buds

Well just looking for feedback from those cod players as to how much of a grind the multiplayer currently is before you can compete with unlocked guns etc?

My last COD I enjoyed was 4 (and a bit of MW2) and I was a m16 / AK type of player (never needed anything else).

I like the look of the movement in AW. Not quite as fast or flowing as Titanfall but fast enough to allow evasion etc.

Just a bit bored of halo whilst waiting for ranks to come in. That plus I game at irregular times so 90% will be solo in games. AW is now dirt cheap so I may grab it to give me an alternate game till Rainbox 6 or Division come out. Plus I want to see how bad the hit reg can be having read so much about it on here lol.

The Bal-27 is the first unlocked gun in the AR's its all you need there is no grind at all apart from getting kills with it for attachments.

Most of the first guns are the best guns in the game.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Buds join the dark side haha! Lets have some games as noobs. I'll be playing tomorrow evening for sure 

Bal and AK both great AR's and I think you only need to get to level 17 for the ASM1. By that time you are there you are good to go. 10 kills unlocks foregrip which is needed and 20 looking down sight I think for the red dot sight on each gun.

HBR takes a bit of getting used to and you can easily be put off quickly by the iron sights but as soon as foregrip and rds is unlocked its a damn good gun at medium to long range.

I have strangely been finding a silenced bal on instinct reaps unexpected rewards too if you run low profile blast suppressor and blind eye.

All the above is on core tdm by the way :)

Thanks gents. Can't believe I'm even considering it lol :)

It's a piece of cake to level up and unlock weapons. It's double xp (on xbox one) this weekend as well so you could be choosing a permanent unlock by tomorrow.

It's definitely not cod4 or mw2, but I enjoy it when it's running properly.

It's a piece of cake to level up and unlock weapons. It's double xp (on xbox one) this weekend as well so you could be choosing a permanent unlock by tomorrow.

It's definitely not cod4 or mw2, but I enjoy it when it's running properly.

X2 XP on PS too :) Happy days

I finally reached PM last night. It was kind of underwhelming though since they've added the other prestiges. Oh well. If BF played a little different I could talk more friends into playing it and I'd enjoy it more.

Archived