Is there a way to fix BO3 Lag Comp?

I know, i must be starting to appear as annoying to you guys with all the problems I've been having lately. But the one thing i need to know is if there is a way to fix the lag compensation that black ops 3 has? For some odd reason i cannot tell if i am lagging or if the hit detection and the lag compensation in this game is just so bad. I seem to lose a lot of gunfights and my aim is pretty damn good lol. For example, i would be sitting in a corner aiming down my sights and someone comes over without aiming, I shoot first, he shoots second, I lose. This seems to be a problem with me every game i get into. Is there anything I can do to try and fix this problem? I already tried the wiki settings and I have an Open NAT type but nothing seems to be helping me. Any help appreciated. 

What are you playing on and where are you?

I'm on Xbox One near London.

We could try a private match and see how your connection is if you want.

Not right now though, I'm going to bed.

Not sure how much that will actually help though, there's a fair bit of trial and error in getting your settings right too.

i have the same problem shoot first die first shoot second die first i had 3 hit markers on one player (yes it was the same player) one after another on hard core just how the hell does that happen esp when everyone has green bars i can sit in a corner see someone and before i can shoot (this is with hard scopeing) im dead i can use an smg and a sniper can see me quick scope me and kill me while im getting hit markers  on  him !!!!

I know, i must be starting to appear as annoying to you guys with all the problems I've been having lately. But the one thing i need to know is if there is a way to fix the lag compensation that black ops 3 has? For some odd reason i cannot tell if i am lagging or if the hit detection and the lag compensation in this game is just so bad. I seem to lose a lot of gunfights and my aim is pretty damn good lol. For example, i would be sitting in a corner aiming down my sights and someone comes over without aiming, I shoot first, he shoots second, I lose. This seems to be a problem with me every game i get into. Is there anything I can do to try and fix this problem? I already tried the wiki settings and I have an Open NAT type but nothing seems to be helping me. Any help appreciated.

the best thing is stopping whit Black ops 3 , now stress more , i have try all settings , Nothing Works , iTS the game , they make the game so , they want that little children not lose all games , everybody win a game and then lose a game ,

Well here's the thing. I remember back a while ago when black ops 3 first came out, maybe even before that, I asked one of the Devs if they think that they could fix the problem with the games lag compensation. Their response was that if they fixed lag comp, it could be considered cheating. I disagree because it seems that everyone has a problem with it. I mean, ND doesn't have to fully fix it, but i think that there should be a way that they can improve it so that people have a much better time and so that we don't literally have to yell at the tv every single game like i sometimes do lol. Lag comp is a big problem in this game and if they could somehow improve it for all of us, this game would be 10x better. 

Archived