WIFI not working

BL4CK OPS V3TRN

Guest Netduma Fraser

Hi Team

My wifi simple stops working at least once a day mainly in the evening , I unplug the router and then it's back to normal . Seems to have been like this for around 3 days .

Yes we are aware and investigating WiFi issues. Can you tell me a little bit about the problem? Does the wireless still broadcast and youre connected but no internet for example

Yes it still broadcasts but nothing happens , all devices drop out . No issue with the wired devices . Seems to only happen in the evening

I have only had 2 drop outs today which aint bad, the wired device still keeps going though so its only WIFI.

Yes it still broadcasts but nothing happens , all devices drop out . No issue with the wired devices . Seems to only happen in the evening

Disconnecting and reconnecting seems to work. Not sure why or how. It just does.

Guest Netduma_Iain

This must be the wifi workaround we added in 1.03.2 I'll make sure to add an option to disable it in the next version coming out very soon. 

It happened again twice today on Netflix. I had to reboot everything just once. The second time I just turned off the Xbox. It said I had no internet connectivity.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Alex this could be either adware or you have some devices selected on the VPN. Can you double check that no VPN devices are not selected please

Guest Netduma_Iain

Actually it's more likely wifi disconnect it's the same problem. It will be sorted in next update mate

Actually it's more likely wifi disconnect it's the same problem. It will be sorted in next update mate

So until the next update then. I could probably disconnect it for now until then and just use my Netgear router because it's been laggy all weekend not just on the Xbox but surfing the web in general.

Can I access your router? If so I'll just remove it for you now mate.

Yes please. But do I have to be at home, because I am at work mate.

Archived