Advanced warfare :(

Mr fncypants

I've come to terms tonight that the game is severely broken. Ever since I bought the net duma thinking I was going to better myself I only was let down. Not from net Duma. The unit works awesome!!!!!

Every lobby I get into I feel a second behind my bullets register every time. I played for 2 hours tonight on strict mode and couldn't get a decent game for the love of money. Lost every match. Got all the shit players on my team. It was so frustrating!!!!!!

Tomorrow I'm going to hook up xbox 360 and try it out on mw3. I loved that game. Drop zone. I'm just tired of these bullshit call of duty games they've been putting out. Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

AW on PS4 in the northeast is not working for me either.. I have 75 up and down - Verizon Fios, Congestion control 70%, reactive on, wired and the Netduma is putting me into great lobbies (20 to 40ms pings) that I can see. I'm wondering if I need to lower my Congestion control % to optimize connection. Has anyone else lower theirs and found it to work? Usually I play with no one on the internet. oh my internet test I have good/Exceptional/exceptional average 20ms. Ive looked at the Wiki and tried multiple things. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Archived