Advanced warefare

sean

don't no if it's xbox or netduma I'm not sure it jus seems to not b great atm everything is rite even low ping 30 Ms and still behind any ideas .. Used to get great clean hit markers now it's behind

Guest Netduma Fraser

don't no if it's xbox or netduma I'm not sure it jus seems to not b great atm everything is rite even low ping 30 Ms and still behind any ideas .. Used to get great clean hit markers now it's behind

Hey Sean, I suggest you follow the instructions on this Wiki page so we can try to assist you further as 30ms is a good ping so lets see whats going on :) http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=lag_support_instructions

Guest Netduma Fraser

Yea I'm saying it was really good now it's not good

Yeah thats why im saying to look at the wiki page and provide us information :)

Guest Netduma Fraser

Sounds like its just that particular host then. Try expanding your distance/PA or moving your home to avoid that host :)

AW is / has been running really bad.Add DLC to an already low player pool and then add the people leaving AW due to the connections and going back to ghosts or BO2 and you have an ever shrinking pool of players.Which will continue to shrink with each DLC release,of course this is just my opinion.

AW is / has been running really bad.Add DLC to an already low player pool and then add the people leaving AW due to the connections and going back to ghosts or BO2 and you have an ever shrinking pool of players.Which will continue to shrink with each DLC release,of course this is just my opinion.

Agree 100%

Been thinking of going back to BO2 myself

For the last few nights now I have been getting around 80+% great games, Yesterday even before doing the update I was getting into lobbies with 12-15 ms ping but even then on the odd game I lagged really badly.

Sure enough it was the dreaded dedi on the Germany/Netherlands border. 15 ms ping to it and it may as well have been 500ms, I actually went 4-13 on core tdm.

Very next game on a different dedi 15-2 and continued like that for the next 3-4 games.

Ill take that percentage of good games vs bad all day and go kicking a## and taking names :)

Advanced Warfare on XB1 and PS4 (have them both) is terrible.

This is the Australian dedicated server, no matter what, 100% of the time I play only on this server, no P2P!

EP7TQ5G.png

That's more a joke than a dedicated server!

...and people expect me to say good things about SHGames and Advanced Warfare when every other game (all other COD's) play so well?

I only ever seem to get germalands or ireland dedi.

It will pick a host that gives you option to allow or deny then during loading screen right before match starts it changes to one of those 2 servers.

Ping is pretty consistant on both, but game play is very inconsistant.

I have both ps4 and xbox one and it seems a lot better on the ps4 in my opinion.

Like others have said go play blops2.

I'm guessing that player counts are getting lower and that is really messing with matchmaking. The more (non Duma users) players got horrible connections the more quit playing which made matchmaking worse which made more leave and so on and so forth.

I turned on blops2 a couple weeks ago and it's awesome. Every couple days I'll switch over to AW, but it's usually not for long.

Archived