Connecting to hosts outside my geofilter

Hi Zennon as requested please see attached.

9 times out of 10 my opponents are coming from the same state as shown in the second attachment.

Please advise me what to do.

Thank you.

post-6675-0-74304500-1458649996_thumb.jpg

post-6675-0-52104800-1458650003_thumb.jpg

Hi Netduma Fraser,

Over the week end that had just past, I was connecting to opponents outside of my geo filter 9 times out of 10 and they were all coming from the same state as shown in the second attachment above.

Sometimes I would connect to them when ping assist was on 0 or on 35, and when connecting through ping assist it "wasn't" always showing a nuke symbol.

So basically 3 days straight the identical thing was happening connecting to opponents from that state and the ps4 was not on 24/7. I would turn it off for hours.

I also rebooted the R1 many times And even tried the factory reset twice and the same thing was still happening.

When I would find an opponent from my state and that's after searching for hours the games speed was fair but when I was getting connected to opponents out of my geo I could not put a finger on them it was so unfair and that is a understatement.

Please guide me on how to fix this problem as I need the problem resolved.

Are you waiting 2 minutes after making a change as Fraser asks?

Also in the service you have the PlayStation change it to anything else so a pc and using the dota service then change it back to your console on the psn.

To rule out a bugged out service

Change the service from your console to anything at all then back to the console to make sure the service has not bugged.

They were just a suggestion to change to, anything will do.

Archived