Player Hosts Maybe back :)

RADDY1993

So this morning i was playing AW on PS4, i went away for half hour or something and when i returned there was a message saying i need to update to play online. So after i updated i searched for a game of KC and there was no games so i gave the little button that extends your radius a click and i started to get players joining me, now when the game started the usual host finding thing started and i thought as usual i will end up on a dedi but i didn't i played the whole game connected to a player host and it was great people were dying with 1-2 bullets :). So after it finished i backed out and tried again thinking that the last time was luck but again i was connected to a player host, this went on for over an hour untill i stopped to write this as i was so excited :). Is anyone else finding this after the update ? also why might this of suddenly happened because before the update i always got dedis. One theory i had was that i could only connect to people who have updated and as it was straight after maybe there was not many people i could connect to and thats the reason , does any one else have an idea why this could be or do you think its just a lucky hour i had..

UPDATE: After i wrote this i played some more and its still giving me player hosts :), below is a screenie of my GF whilst playing.

bf01c7a377.png

I think it has to do with the amount of players online. If there are more players online then you are less likely to see dedicated servers... The population for aw is just very small so it happens rarely.

Maybe because now im getting put back on dedis back but before i always got between 30-50ms dedis and now i have been constantly getting between 15-25ms :) which plays very well so i am still happy.

Archived