Am I the only one?

Everyone seems to be raving but Im just getting pissed off at how much maintenance this thing is taking. Its constantly crashing and requiring a reset, constantly when the UI actually loads it gives me the welcome tour and has forgotten my setup and my gf is truely pissed she can never get online when im out.

Am I the only one with these kinds of issues? Ive taken it out of my setup now (as I see no difference between a 20ms and a 80ms lobby anyway) infact the most ms the better to some extent from what I have seen.. Also the web UI just doesnt work sometimes I have to refresh and refresh and sometimes it never starts working, I was really excited for this and hope I can fix whatever is wrong but surely Im not the only one?

Dave

• Netduma Staff

Everyone seems to be raving but Im just getting pissed off at how much maintenance this thing is taking. Its constantly crashing and requiring a reset, constantly when the UI actually loads it gives me the welcome tour and has forgotten my setup and my gf is truely pissed she can never get online when im out.

Am I the only one with these kinds of issues? Ive taken it out of my setup now (as I see no difference between a 20ms and a 80ms lobby anyway) infact the most ms the better to some extent from what I have seen.. Also the web UI just doesnt work sometimes I have to refresh and refresh and sometimes it never starts working, I was really excited for this and hope I can fix whatever is wrong but surely Im not the only one?

Dave

Also, are you using internet explorer? I would recommend using something like chrome.

If everything is set up correctly there should be no need to reset.

Im using chrome, it constantly loads like the circle spins and i have to press refresh sometimes like 5 times to get the UI to fully load (often some parts load but non of the pictures ect)

And im using the latest firmware, been checking the forums all week waiting for the new one hoping it will solve my issue..

• Netduma Staff

I'm not sure I understand. Please could you post a screen shot of the UI when it isn't working.

What issues are you facing when you have to reset the router? Is it just the UI not loading?

Guest Netduma Fraser

Im using chrome, it constantly loads like the circle spins and i have to press refresh sometimes like 5 times to get the UI to fully load (often some parts load but non of the pictures ect)

Try doing a hard refresh Ctrl + F5 (WIN) or Cmd + R (Mac) on your keyboard.

Also what is your Internet Service Provider and the modem/router they gave you?

I had a problem with the page not refreshing itself and disabled anti virus software at Iain's request and it worked great after that. Just remember to enable it again when you are done :)

I use adguard adblocker for fireox without any issues has all the same subcriptions as adblock plus and then some, worth a try switching if anyone has troubles :) :)

Guest Netduma_Iain

I've seen this a view times Zennon, its either firewall, anti-virus or ad-blocker that cause really slow loading times. Try disabling them one by one to find the culprit and let us know if that helps OP please

Archived