The Division: The Dark Zone

Kdashii

Hi,

Im totally hooked on TD, been grinding it so far and still loving it. But im wondering the next thing...With my netduma, I possibly could set it up so that i get no other players in the darkzone yes? Set my location in the ocean somewhere to 111km? Would that work?

Not that I dislike the fact of other players in DZ (its pvp for a reason ofc:p) just wanted to know actually.

Hi,

Im totally hooked on TD, been grinding it so far and still loving it. But im wondering the next thing...With my netduma, I possibly could set it up so that i get no other players in the darkzone yes? Set my location in the ocean somewhere to 111km? Would that work?

Not that I dislike the fact of other players in DZ (its pvp for a reason ofc:p) just wanted to know actually.

I think the best way would be to try it out, and see what happens :). I don't have the game but will you get a game if there are NO other players ?

I think the best way would be to try it out, and see what happens :). I don't have the game but will you get a game if there are NO other players ?

Tried it, still had people in my lobby...which makes me think the duma doesnt do what it says it does does it? Strict is on and all too.

Tried it, still had people in my lobby...which makes me think the duma doesnt do what it says it does does it? Strict is on and all too.

Were you connected to a dedicated server? As the Netduma can't stop you connecting to a server, unless you temporarily ban them. Not completely sure re TD

Were you connected to a dedicated server? As the Netduma can't stop you connecting to a server, unless you temporarily ban them. Not completely sure re TD

aha ok, when the servers are back online ill check that

I don't think there is anyway you would be able to make the Dark Zone void of other players. You're correcting to a dedicated server to play your game. The way I understand the Geo and ping assist is the only thing it would do is keep you from connecting to the game server if your settings were too much for the server you're connected to when you try to go in the DZ or team up with other players on a regular mission. The Dark Zone is intended to be a dangerous locale where anything can happen. If you're worried about what you'll run up against, leave your best gear in the storage locker at base

Archived