Do you have any update Collet005?

I tried to use the halo5 geofilter, but it works only if the matchmaking selects a eu server (very rarely). If the mm selects a server outside the geofilter you get kicked from the lobby and you have to restart the search. I've tried few times, but the game always selects a US server, so i disabled the geofilter in order to play a game without waiting to be lucky to play on eu servers.

So you're basically playing without geofilter and playing on US servers? 

What service does having a Netduma perform if you are playing on US servers instead of using it to restrict to EU?

Are you able to find any EU servers without geofilter and does the Netduma help to get EU servers without geofilter?

So you're basically playing without geofilter and playing on US servers? 

What service does having a Netduma perform if you are playing on US servers instead of using it to restrict to EU?

Are you able to find any EU servers without geofilter and does the Netduma help to get EU servers without geofilter?

yes i am playing with the geofilter disabled and i am able to find games on eu servers (probably around 10%, it depends on which time i am playing, etc...). If i want to play 100% of the games on eu servers, i have to enable the geofilter and wait that the matchmaking put me in a game on eu server (you have to try almost 10/15 times each match..).

The netduma even with the geofilter disabled has features that are very usefull, like the possibility to see on which server you are playing and which is the ping, the congestion control settings, the hyper traffic option, etc...

Please let us know the results of your play testing. We are most definitely not playing on EU servers from my experiences regardless of what Collet005 has said above...unless they are really poor EU servers just with terribly high latency and lag!

Please let us know the results of your play testing. We are most definitely not playing on EU servers from my experiences regardless of what Collet005 has said above...unless they are really poor EU servers just with terribly high latency and lag!

In the last three days i've played all matches on eu servers, even with geofilter disabled. i don't know what is happening, if they brought back th region lock,  but i am always connected to eu servers (some mislocated usa servers too, that i ping 40 ms)

I can confirm that I'm playing still playing on US servers (based purely on the US accents in pregame lobby and crap connection) for pretty much all games.

@ Collet005 - what is a mislocated US server and how is it pinging at 40ms? 

I can confirm that I'm playing still playing on US servers (based purely on the US accents in pregame lobby and crap connection) for pretty much all games.

@ Collet005 - what is a mislocated US server and how is it pinging at 40ms? 

I confirm too, yesterday i've played only on US servers.

mislocated servers are servers with incorrect locations on netduma (for example a server located in USA  with a very low ping from EU)

http://forum.netduma.com/topic/1723-cloud-incorrect-locations/

• 2 weeks later...

Archived