1Gig speeds

Hello all, so I just moved my apartment and had the netduma auto configure for my 1 gb speeds. It will not pass 120mb on the download. I had my ISP company come out and test the modem, and the modem was working fine according to all the speed tests (I saw the test myself). My next question is, anybody who has 1gig speeds, can you post your configurations so I can match them and see what I get? If needed, somebody from netduma can remote into the router if you would like. I am not necessarily looking to get the full 1gb speed, but the closer the better lol. And since my ISP came out I know for a fact that it is on the netduma side. 

I've seen a few people asking about this recently and someone said something about getting low speeds when they put 1000 in the  'set bandwidth' on Congestion Control but when they put 999 it worked fine and they got the right speeds!

Also, enable super turbo mode in miscellaneous and see if that helps you.

attach your isp router to the modem and put the netduma behind the router

downloading devices connect to the isp router, gaming devices to the netduma

ofc dont download while gaming or do it through the netduma then

So funny thing, since I can get cat6 cords cheap, I grabbed me a few before I left work. These cords actually lowered my speeds to hovering at around 50. No different settings in the router, only change was the cord. If anybody from netduma wants to remote into my router, lets do it, I wanna try and get this figured out!

• Administrators

Follow this precisely:

• Input your speeds 999/what your upload is, don't allow auto setup.
  • Use reactive algorithm
  • 100% anti-flood
  • Share excess on
  • Reset device prioritisation and apply
  • IPv6 disabled in WAN, LAN & misc.
  • Deep packet processing disabled in misc
  • Turbo & Super turbo ticked in misc
  • Ensure all devices are connected to the R1 via ethernet or wifi (if wifi make sure they don't automatically connect to your ISP hub)
  • Do a wired speed test from your PC (ensure your PC is capable of gigabit speeds - check for drivers)

Thats good. Not sure why you are not achieving higher. If you have followed all of those should have higher.

Factory reset from misc and reset up as above.

Did factory reset, still not getting above 250-300. Not sure why, might have to go back to the old router. I dont know why if NetDuma is mostly a software company, why the software is so limited on speeds. I dont get that reason.

Archived