Moderate nat...again

Me again back with the moderate nat, had to reboot my r1 as I was getting terrible lag in BO3 and now I'm flicking between moderate and strict nat all the time when I previously had open, my Xbox one is open but ps4 isn't.

Ps4 has nat type 2 and I've rebooted everything turning it all off then going modem, r1 then ps4 but still moderate it's driving me insane why won't it go back to open.

Gel filter is off too and I've rebooted it via miscellaneous as well but no luck.

On the latest version of FW.

have you been to the network settings on BO3 to see what ports to open to get a open nat type?

On Xbox you have to open port 3075 and that normally results in a open nat, is it the same PS4?

If so you should be able to just put that port number into the port forwarding section and that should sort it for you!

normally port forwarding that port will mean that port constantly stay open. I had a issue before I had the NetDuma where even if I did port forward it'd still be moderate or strict but since I've had the NetDumaI have had anything other than open.

Go to portforwarding on the settings page and do start and end port 3075 and then go into your network settings on BO3 and check what your internal IP is and put that into the IP adress box on the settings page, do UDP then apply and save changes, reset you PS4 and see if that changes the NAT.

Enable Upnp in your ISP modem and in DMZ place your R1 Ip address.

Make sure you have UPNP enabled in your router. If you happen to get moderate again just restart your modem not your r1.

* If the port is blocked on your modem it will be blocked in your R1 even if you have ports forwarded in your R1.

* Opening a port on your modem will open it in your R1 even if you don't have port forwarding setup on your R1

Archived