Black Ops 3 Dedicated Server Locations?

Hi all,  I've read that if you're suffering badly from lag compensation you could try banning the dedicated servers.

How do I know which is a dedicated server and which is a player host?

At the moment these are the ID's I have for hosts,  they are all outside the filter range as I've put my home location in the sea.

c06d05d00a5f969b

844e5722eb230c11

4c6c1be609ed383d

Are these players or dedicated servers?

How did you know that the third one was a server and not a player?

Crossy has recently crossed over, taking refuge under the wing of Master Iain.  The secrets he is now privy too are only matched by other Mysteries of the Universe.

Or he has a cheat sheet.

You decide.   :ph34r:

Crossy has recently crossed over, taking refuge under the wing of Master Iain.  The secrets he is now privy too are only matched by other Mysteries of the Universe.

Or he has a cheat sheet.

Cheat sheet it is then.

Or he has a cheat sheet.

:lol:

Any chance you could give me your cheat sheet please Crossy  :D

• Administrators

Any chance you could give me your cheat sheet please Crossy   :D

I'll field this one - nope! haha

You personally can tell as above, if it has a temp ban button it's a dedicated server. If it doesn't and instead has an update button that is a player so you can add it to your deny list.

I'll field this one - nope! haha

You personally can tell as above, if it has a temp ban button it's a dedicated server. If it doesn't and instead has an update button that is a player so you can add it to your deny list.

Thanks fraser.

i found the temp ban last night.

Is there a way of banning the server permanently instead of having to keep using the temp ban option? 

Thanks fraser.

Is there a way of banning the server permanently instead of having to keep using the temp ban option? 

I don't think that is what you really want brother.  Right now, you may never want to see that box again, but what about when the new cycle drops and ANY new game is hosted on that box?  

From the NetDuma standpoint, that would be bad business.  

Customer - "I bought your router and now I can't connect to this brand new game that came out two years after purchase"

Support - "Yes, in looking through your settings it would appear you banned that box PERMANENTLY during BO3"

:D

• Administrators

Thanks fraser.

Yeah as above we won't allow you to permanently ban servers as they could ruin your game experience.

Archived