Battlefront PS4

ejsilk

Hey Guys,

What the hell happened to the European servers on Battlefront?

I can only connect to the server in the USA west coast from the UK and on the start-up of the game, the Duma only shows 4 servers! 1 on the US west coast, 1 in South America, 1 in Australia and 1 in Japan.

Has EA got rid of the European servers at the European gamers expense, as the connection to the US server is spotty at best.
(But still better than the Black ops 3 server on the UK south coast) LOL :D

I've noticed that never connect to E.U server U.S west coast server is aweful for me either way disappointed with this game will be trading in for Doom in a couple of months  B)

It's not completely compatible yet so there may be more servers we need to add. 

I'm hoping I can dedicate some time to get up to date with the games we want to add compatibility for.

Even people without the Duma in Europe can only connect to the US West coast server.

I don’t think it’s the Duma.

Right now the Duma is king of the net, it can do no wrong.

But yea there’s something wrong with the Battlefront servers. 

• Administrators

Even people without the Duma in Europe can only connect to the US West coast server.

I don’t think it’s the Duma.

Right now the Duma is king of the net, it can do no wrong.

But yea there’s something wrong with the Battlefront servers. 

Okay interesting thanks for the info!

East coast of USA here and only connecting to west coast. Came here to find solution and found this thread.  :D

Its showing a 45-60 ms ping time with fluctuation at 180ms. Was getting the whole shoot first die first nerf bullet scenario we're all familiar with. LOL

Update: Tried to temp ban and setup strict Geo, cannot connect to any other servers.

Here's the id of server on west coast, only one shown for USA.

ID: b29f713c3c519499

ID: d39f16e13c729499

ID: fa9fac773c999499

ID: fa9f48133c999499

ID: b59f6c373c549499

ID: fa9fb6813c999499

Went in-game -> settings -> ea account and changed server region to US East. Still connecting to west coast, at least according to geo map.

Updated second ID I got after changing server region.

Temp banning servers trying to geo locate an east coast all above listed as west coast in geo map.

Archived