Geo Filter Issue

Afternoon DumaArmy :)

Since the latest update I have noticed when searching for a BLOPS 3 game it now acts as if there is no geo filter. It finds games in the UK but its finding 40-50 and instantly dropping me into a game without those few seconds of searching, this leads me onto thinking its just finding a random game without the duma doing its work to look for a good connection.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Afternoon DumaArmy :)

Since the latest update I have noticed when searching for a BLOPS 3 game it now acts as if there is no geo filter. It finds games in the UK but its finding 40-50 and instantly dropping me into a game without those few seconds of searching, this leads me onto thinking its just finding a random game without the duma doing its work to look for a good connection.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Sometimes it drops you into a game almost instantly other times it searches for a minute,it all depends on if the lobby has an opening or not.

If you have your GF enabled and strict mode on your GF is working as it should,I get tossed into games right off the bat without seeing anything on the GF until after I have connected.

• Administrators

Is it within your radius? Do you see anything getting blocked outside?

If so it's definitely still working. We can't guarantee you'll get a super low ping when the server is close to you, it can be higher depending on the quality of the server etc.

Ok guys,

Done some more testing and its playing like i do not have a Netduma. Finding 40-50 games instantly. Before the update it was slow searching, which I did not mind and finding good games. What is going wrong please?

Archived