Netduma Profile For SE England.

what console matey? i just imported it but i don't think i pick up any servers where you geo filter is covering on xboxone

Sorry forgot to say PS4, you could just expand the radius a little till you find a game and give it a try.

Ooooooooooo, i don't live too far from there, i'll give it a go later, i also have sky fibre, so should be interesting, as not found any settings thats right yet.

Cheers,

Baz.

Sunny Margate :) you should be good theirs a dedi down here or the German one is quite good.

I have been messing with settings and options and seem to have a great connection and hit detection on Blops 3, i have Sky Fibre 40/10 and live in Hastings on the south coast. If anyone wants to try my profile out you can download it below.

attachicon.gifBlack_Ops_3_With_Sky_Fibre.json

Excuse my stupidity, but how do you download someone's profile, do you copy and paste? Or.................. :)

Excuse my stupidity, but how do you download someone's profile, do you copy and paste? Or.................. :)

Download the profile then go into your Duma GUI and go to profile and click Manage Profiles and Import Profile.

67c8c62ac9.jpg

I have been messing with settings and options and seem to have a great connection and hit detection on Blops 3, i have Sky Fibre 40/10 and live in Hastings on the south coast. If anyone wants to try my profile out you can download it below.

attachicon.gifBlack_Ops_3_With_Sky_Fibre.json

Works very well good hit detection.

Hiya 

When i load either profiles from this section It stops me selecting the xbox one as a device and I have to reboot any ideas 

D

Maybe because the settings were saved using a PS4. I can post all the settings then you can create your own profile if you want.

Still can't load anyones profiles, or even make my own at the moment. Have an error code, will try this one when it's sorted mind.

I think you have to remove your device you have in the Hyper-Traffic and then retry.

I think you have to remove your device you have in the Hyper-Traffic and then retry.

I'll have a look later, surely I shouldn't have to do that every time, not heard anyone else saying about going through that to download a profile, or create one.

Thanks anyhow.

Seems similar to what I have on PS4.  I've imported it and had a look.  I'm on PS4 based in Birmingham with BT infinity. 

Only difference I can see from my set up is you've got ping assist set on zero? is that right or has it not imported correctly?

I usually have mine set to about 20ish

I'll have a few games a see how I get on.  I see you've got it set to preemptive rather than reactive which but be if your fibre is below 50mb.  Mines about 65mb so I might change that part if I don't see any benefit.

Archived