Black Ops 3 issue?

Yoow guy's,

Can anyone think with me what the hell is going on?

If everything looks allright how is it possible that it feels so bad.

Playing with double XP and nothing wrong. After double Xp it sucks. I lose almost any gunfight. But I get the same results on Netduma/speedtest as usual. The game looks oke but isn't. 

I used Sim's video to find good settings and set-up, that worked and the game felt really really good for weeks. I can't get my finger on it what i don't see or miss for the last two days.

Grtz Dennis

It's the game brother, everyone is pretty much at this same point.  Treyarch, WTF over?!

We have been tracking and have seen things go steadily downhill since the 1/2 off Crypto Key patch from a few weeks back.  Every subsequent hotfix, patch and "new" feature based content has made the game harder and harder to play on a consistent basis.

I have personally seen my K/D drop by .59 (out of the 2.0 KD club again) since the Crypto Key patch and my SPM is down by at LEAST 50 points a game.

The new rumor is that deleting the DLC, via Playstation intervention, is leading to much more enjoyable game play for a few members.  One of the #Canaries is in the process of getting his DLC deleted and we plan on doing some testing with that to see if there is any difference.

If you can still grind this game, good for you man.  I am a big fan of the Black Ops game series and find myself having to get geared up to even consider putting that game on, where as I can play BO1 or BO2 for hours.

It's the game brother.  Hopefully they figure something out soon, but right now it's painful for everyone.

On CoD games I am really a try hard and die hard but I just rage quitted.. Unfu..ing believable. But the saddest thing is, I think it's me. That I miss something. So first I check everything 3 times to come to the conclusion that I didn't miss anything.

I also think it is the tweaking and turning and trying to get the game oke but that's what's making it so inconsistent. Maybe it will be better in a few days again but boy o boy how they fck people up. Really sad is that. Treyarch/ Activision maffia......

And i know it's really difficult to make a product that's oke for everyone but look how much money they CAN invest. And then deliver a unfinished product. Grrrrrr.

We will wait and see what will happen.

Have a nice evening mate!!  :P

I keep hoping the next patch or hotfix is going to make it better.  And I keep getting disappointed and destroyed as soon as I log in.

You too brother - Take care and happy hunting!

As Dillingers 1st comment, it is the game, its so inconsistent its unreal. I've tried all sorts of settings, even the new profiles, nothing works, I also lose 1on1 battles, and I have an elite controller.

I'm almost prestige 7, and seen a huge decline in the game, beta was excellent, now its crap.

I believe that there are multiple factors from the game that are resulting in different games. The game tries to match players with DLC with players with other DLC players.   Therefore, the overall DLC player count is down compared to total players with and without the DLC.   The players with the DLC are typically more than the average players.  This means the lobbies are more sweaty.  Also, you may be matched with players  that are sometime further away from the servers to get the player counts for the games.   It is still my opinion that BO3 favors higher ping players; therefore, the further away players will have an advantage.   Because of these factors, it seems that I am getting more sweaty lobbies with average to above average players AND some are further away (higher ping) with an advantage.   

Because the maps are limited now to a maximum of two games per map (aka no Combine 24/7) the larger maps are in the rotation more.  For me, the larger maps results in lower SPM and a lot more campers and square butts (corner squatters) which results in less kills and lower k/d than smaller maps.   It is also more difficult or takes longer to get good map control on larger maps.  (Damn the snipers on Fringe in Granny's House and Barn!!!!  I want a score streak to completely demolish those two builds!!)

Even though I party with friends and don't play with the geo filter enabled, I do watch the map to see locations of host and players.   I have noticed since the DLC update that the player locations are far more spread out than before the DLC.  

I believe that there are multiple factors from the game that are resulting in different games. The game tries to match players with DLC with players with other DLC players.   Therefore, the overall DLC player count is down compared to total players with and without the DLC.   The players with the DLC are typically more than the average players.  This means the lobbies are more sweaty.  Also, you may be matched with players  that are sometime further away from the servers to get the player counts for the games.   It is still my opinion that BO3 favors higher ping players; therefore, the further away players will have an advantage.   Because of these factors, it seems that I am getting more sweaty lobbies with average to above average players AND some are further away (higher ping) with an advantage.   

Because the maps are limited now to a maximum of two games per map (aka no Combine 24/7) the larger maps are in the rotation more.  For me, the larger maps results in lower SPM and a lot more campers and square butts (corner squatters) which results in less kills and lower k/d than smaller maps.   It is also more difficult or takes longer to get good map control on larger maps.  (Damn the snipers on Fringe in Granny's House and Barn!!!!  I want a score streak to completely demolish those two builds!!)

Even though I party with friends and don't play with the geo filter enabled, I do watch the map to see locations of host and players.   I have noticed since the DLC update that the player locations are far more spread out than before the DLC.  

Im on xbone and play on the texas server not nearly the closest or best ping but for some reason with this game 60ms works better than 9.

I've noticed a change since that large patch went live on Xbox One. It's been unplayable at times and perfect others. I've tried everything I can, even deleted the game and reinstalled it. The only thing I've had success with is restarting the game after a laggy game and I've been really strict about the location of my party members in regard to who is party leader. I've moved on to other games until they fix it for now, it's simply not worth the hassle.

Lets be honest it's complete ass at the moment,weather it be the 1/2 off crypto key sale patch,DLC or the fact they send of 2-3 hot fixes everyday.

I hope it gets better also as about the only fun I have o it anymore is hooking up with JD and we just get angry and have a good time doing it.You know the saying misery loves company,well in this case it's true.If your going thru the BS that is BO3 at the moment with a friend that is going thru the same thing it makes it more enjoyable.

So my advice... party up with some friends and have some fun exploring all that BO3 has to offer... ;)

Archived