To Host filter or not to host filter...

I am wondering if host filtering is "good" for everyone. Does anyone plays blops3 with the host filtering disabled? I had some of my best games when the host filtering was disable by the profile issue i am having. when I went back to unchecked it, i was stunt that it was unchecked the whole time. I wonder if for some of us host filtering is actually a handicap sometimes...Well so far it seems to be better for me, i would have to keep testing and see if it changes for the worse.

I am wondering if host filtering is "good" for everyone. Does anyone plays blops3 with the host filtering disabled? I had some of my best games when the host filtering was disable by the profile issue i am having. when I went back to unchecked it, i was stunt that it was unchecked the whole time. I wonder if for some of us host filtering is actually a handicap sometimes...Well so far it seems to be better for me, i would have to keep testing and see if it changes for the worse.

Sometimes I find good servers to be located outside of my desired filter range, so yes it can hurt the experience depending on how restrictive you are being.

Most of the games are on dedi's (for me anyway) so it seems to be on a case by case situation.Some may get more P2P games than other people depending on their location and the player population in their area,so it might work better for some to increase the PA.

Archived